Open today: 05:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Great trip

Great trip with Capt John. We had rough conditions which did not stop us from catching and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
R1131SHmatthews
New York City, New York
via mobile
Experience of a lifetime

Capt. John put us on a trip of a lifetime. He kept in touch daily from the time we booked the trip... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
mchewyw
via mobile

All reviews capt john great captain snook outing fished boat
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I have used Captain John on 2 occasions now, and would recommend him to anyone. We have used him for customer outings for business customers and everyone comments on the trip. He is a well seasoned guide and knows where to fish. He works very hard to make sure that everyone puts fish in the boat. Well Done Captain!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Went fishing with Capt John and had a great time catching some nice redfish - experienced guide that loves his job - this fishing trip will make memories you will never forget! Looking forward to the next adventure with Capt. John Rivers!!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Sandra Amaro A
Reviewed 10 August 2017

If you've ever dreamed of hooking the BIG ONE and never done it, you really should try this guy. Great experience ! He knows where to take you to make sure you have the fishing trip of a lifetime. I can't wait to try it again.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Just got back from Tampa area visiting friends. We decided to take an afternoon to go fishing. I get very sea sick and I was hesitant about going fishing. My husband suggested we try inshore fishing. We called capt John and he said that the water wouldn't be choppy like the ocean. So I decided to give it a whirl. Oooooooh we had fun. Capt J is super funny. He was telling awesome jokes and we were having a lot of fun. He put those gross little fish on the hook for me and I didn't have to touch anything. My hubby caught a few huge reds and some other fish I can't remember the name of. By the end of the trip I had gotten some sun and had a good time and hubby had caught some fish. We feel like capt John is truly "Mr. Fish". He know what he's doing.

Date of experience: July 2017