“Flats Fishing”

Rivers to Bay Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Inshore Fishing in Tampa Bay, Clearwater and St. Petersburg area. Fishing for Snook, Redfish, Trout, and more. I've been guiding for over 15 years. You'll be fishing the calm water of Tampa Bay in my 24 Ft Triton Bay boat with the best equipment, Shimano Rod and Reels. With so much water to cover and Tampa Bay being one of the largest estuaries in the US, this is where hiring a professional fishing inshore guide is a necessity. With the variety of species available, there is never a dull moment on our waters, whether deep in the mangroves pulling a big snook out or stalking a redfish on the flats. There are many days that we can get you an inshore Bay slam: Snook, Redfish and Trout. I look forward to hearing from you. Capt. John Rivers
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend Rivers to Bay Fishing Charters. John was a great captain. We had experienced and not so experienced anglers on our trip and all did well and had a great time. John was very patient and gave some great tips. Looking forward to taking my family out soon.

Date of experience: September 2018
in 2 reviews
"fished"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Have not ever been Snook fishing. Had a great time fishing for Snook and Mangrove Snapper with Captain John Rivers in Tampa Bay 8/10/18. John did a great job and was patient with showing us how to fish for these guys.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank daveelizj
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My 17 year old son and I had a great outing. CPT John got us on fish! I liked how he spent the time working with my son on how to work the fish! Immediately noticed how clean, organized and excellent shape his equipment was in. Call CPT John for your Tampa Bay fishing!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I have used Captain John on 2 occasions now, and would recommend him to anyone. We have used him for customer outings for business customers and everyone comments on the trip. He is a well seasoned guide and knows where to fish. He works very hard to make sure that everyone puts fish in the boat. Well Done Captain!

Date of experience: June 2018