Open today: 05:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Best Fishing in the Bay

Great time fishing with Capt John. Very knowledgeable, very helpful. Lots of fish and lots of... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Christopher H
via mobile
TBCN tournament

Reviewed 19 October 2018
Kevin G
Tampa
via mobile

All reviews capt john great captain snook outing fished
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great time fishing with Capt John. Very knowledgeable, very helpful. Lots of fish and lots of fun.

#1 recommendation for anyone looking for a charter in the bay

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Great captain, took us to some prime spots wherr we slayed the snook. We had a fantastic time durindg the tournament and would highly recommend for a fishing excursion

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my grandfather went fishing with Captin John. The trip was a great experience we had a great time. Not only did Captin John get us on fish but he mad the day very enjoyable, he’s very funny and a great guy, and most importantly he is willing to help. I am definitely going to be going back to fish with Captin John. I don’t even want to try other guides because I know he’s a great one. I have fished with many guides before and none of those experiences come even close to this one. If your looking to go catch some fish and have a great day on the water then you definitely need to get in touch the Captin John, I promise you that you won’t regret it.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend Rivers to Bay Fishing Charters. John was a great captain. We had experienced and not so experienced anglers on our trip and all did well and had a great time. John was very patient and gave some great tips. Looking forward to taking my family out soon.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Have not ever been Snook fishing. Had a great time fishing for Snook and Mangrove Snapper with Captain John Rivers in Tampa Bay 8/10/18. John did a great job and was patient with showing us how to fish for these guys.

Date of experience: August 2018