Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino
GreenLeadersGold level
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Stayed for one night recently for a casino weekend. Very nice, clean, comfortable hotel. Minutes from casino and fairgrounds. Free shuttle service. Very affordable. Will stay here again on my next trip to Tampa.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Tyrell J, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Thank you for the comments about your recent stay with us. I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. I am happy to hear we made your trip convenient with our shuttle service! Hopefully we will see you again soon. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Palm Bay, Florida
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Was a good place to stay near the fairgrounds, casino, and busch gardnes in Tampa. The staff was friendky and helpful. The rooms were clean and spacious even with 5 peiple in the room. The free breakfast was ok, a little better selection than someother hotels i have been to. It also had a good rate for the night. I did have to change my reservations to shorten my stay. However, that was easily done through the hotel web site. I will be staying here again when I come back to the Tampa area.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for review. I am happy to hear your room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. We pride ourselves in our staff; I am glad they were friendly and helpful. Please let us know when you come back to the area, we would love to have you stay with us again. Thank you, we appreciate the feedback!
Sheffield, England
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights with husband and son! Room was a good size with the most comfortable good sized bed ever so slept really well! Staff were very helpful and friendly! Excellent customer service! Check in was quick and the free shuttle is great! Took us to a local restaurant first night and into Ybor the next day! We also availed of the service to and from Busch gardens and we were disappointed as we had to wait 50 mins for shuttle back in the evening! The hotel breakfast is fine - it was really busy first morning and everything ran out so we waited ages and then it closed at 9am anyway so
We went out instead! Not a major deal but we just did not bother next two mornings! The gym
is small with 2 treadmills and one cross trainer but sufficed for our needs! The pool is icy cold which my son coped with for about 3 mins only but the hot tub was nice. I would say this is not really a tourist hotel but is a good business hotel - overall a bit disappointed as we are on holiday and would have liked better facilities! But that's a personal thing! The staff were so helpful sorted tickets and sorting us a Take away meal! Brilliant service so it's a 5 for that from me! From my perspective I would not use it again as not what we needed in a holiday hotel but I would recommend it for People on business / casino as a good value option!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the hospitality and friendliness of our staff. I am happy to hear we made your trip convenient with our shuttle service. Sorry for the delay on the Busch Gardens pick up, we do try to reach all guests in a timely manner. I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. We enjoyed having your family stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Tampa.
Casselberry, Florida
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This was our first visit to Tampa and selected this hotel based on reviews here and other places, and are glad that we did. The room was very comfortable, except that the A/C was set at 65 degrees. When we got there after a day of sightseeing, we took a nap and woke up freezing! But we were able to change the temperature and were quickly warmed up. We loved the free shuttle and have to thank Calvin for his great service as he drove us to Ybor City for dinner (and picked us us later on) and told us a bit of history of the area; he has a good sense of humor and was extremely pleasant. USA Today paper is available. Breakfast in the morning was more than we expected, with scrambled eggs, sausage, make your own delcious waffles, cereals, oatmeal, bagels, breads, fruit, milk, juices, coffee, tea, and probably more that i didn't see. I would really like to get one of the those waffle makers for my home! This is so close to the amphitheater, so we are going to see what entertainers are scheduled there so we may be back to the area sometime in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
FairfieldLiz, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us! We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the hotel and benefited from our complimentary shuttle service. I will certainly thank Calvin for doing a great job as well. Thank you for making us your choice while here in Tampa, we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Middleburg, Florida
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This is my 6th visit and it's just as good, clean, staff friendly, every single visit. I have never taken the time to write a review and made a commitment to do so this visit. The free breakfast is an added pleasure , with fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, waffles, bagels, yogurt, muffins etc...something for everyone. Thanks for always being consistent in every way possible. See you next time.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jagjoanie
FairfieldLiz, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Thank you very much to taking your time to tell us about your stays with us. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoy our hotel and our newly updated Hot Breakfast! We strive to provide excellent guest service each and every time, to each and every guest...and so it is great to hear your experiences have always been consistent, I will thank my staff for doing an excellent job! We are proud to know that we are your hotel choice while in Tampa, and we certainly appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Good location with free shuttle service to and from Hard Rock Casino and the Fairgrounds. Stayed here for concert at the fairgrounds, shuttle took us both ways. Also went to the casino for dinner, with free shuttle from the hotel. Rooms clean, some staff friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for providing feedback on your stay with us. I am happy to hear our location and complimentary shuttle service was convenient for your concert trip to Tampa, I hope you enjoyed the concert! I will certainly thank my staff for upholding our Fairfield Guest Promises, which include...to provide our guests with a neat, clean room and service that will make you want to return. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Tampa!
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Stayed here last night to attend concert at Fl State Fairgrounds!! Very courteous and friendly staff!! Arrived early and room ready, bottle of champagne already in room with nice note!! Also told at check in we were able to check out at a later time!! Free shuttle service to concert!! We had an issue with TV remote pretty late in evening which the front desk pleasantly took care of despite late hour. Yes I will most definitely stay here again . Only drawback (which is not hotels fault) is lack of good restaurants closer to hotel. But other than that no complaints with this hotel!!

• Stayed August 2013
FairfieldLiz, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with us. I see you stayed on our 'Romance Package' and am delighted to hear you enjoyed the bottle of champagne, as well as your late checkout. Thank you for choosing our hotel; it is a true compliment to know you highly recommend us! We hope you had a great time at the concert as well, and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Tampa!