This hotel does not qualify as 4-stars. The entire room was wired by electric extension cords (that are in plain view), The electric socket was separated from the lamp and I took this as a clear indication not to use it, the carpet in the room was filthy (unfortunately the dark gray color doesn’t hide the stains), the electric sun visor in the room wasn’t completely operable (only closed ½ way through). There were major cleaning issues (water spots on the ceiling and the elevators doors full of hand prints. My boyfriend and I requested to have an early check in (2:00 instead of 3:00). We entered our room to relax after our long drive and immediately left. We contemplated getting another hotel room but decided to just enjoy the city and return later to sleep. I spoke with another visitor in the elevator and asked her if her room was up to standard (in hopes that maybe, exchanging rooms because we received a bad one), she replied by saying “not at all, I’m very disappointed. I’ve seen better rooms at the Days Inn” and she is right. The only thing 4-star about the room was the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tampa's newest premier hotel. The new Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers a uniqueness all its own that can perhaps be best described as modern and fresh but elegantly posh. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers its guest complimentary shuttle service to and from Tampa Airport. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore is located less than 2 miles from Tampa International Airport (TPA) and in the heart of the thriving Westshore business district. Our hotel is only a short walk from the Westshore Plaza Mall, offering the finest in shopping, dining and entertainment. Additionally, we are just minutes from the University of Tampa, Tampa General and the University of South Florida. While visiting the Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore, you will find that our location is convenient to many attractions such as Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Raymond James Stadium, George M Steinbrenner Field, Tropicana Field, Florida Aquarium, St. Pete Times Forum and the Port of Tampa located at Channelside.Local businesses include Bank of America, Humana, MacDill Air Force Base, Verizon, Wachovia, General Electric, Met Life and Cisco Systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Florida