Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore
Ranked #11 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Birmingham, United States
“family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

The whole experience was great, the room was clean and love the over head fan. The bed was very comfortable and there was no noise. The breakfast was good and there was always plenty of coffee. Love the fact that it feels like an apartment

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear Martha,

Great to hear you felt at home! See you soon!

Patsy Pagan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

Outstanding stay/tremendous staff! First, the staff is amazing and Kendall sets the tone. She constantly has a smile and is very much a professional. She represents Hilton at the highest level and is the epitome of a team player. I don't know what her salary is, but I can only imagine she performs well above it. I saw her when I was retiring for the day and when I was heading out the door for work. Does she sleep? I would clone here is you could. Kendall, a BIG THANK YOU! The front desk: Matthew, Mary, Hollie, Samantha, and Srecko...you made my day every day! Seriously! After a long day's work and entering the door, it was always a "Welcome home, Mr. Powell." If I had an issue with my room, it was quickly resolved. If I has a general inquiry, they would go above and beyond answering my issue. When problems arose with troublesome guests (yes, rude guests), I would sit back and watch these potential problems be remedied with a professional tone and solution-based response. In fact, Matthew should be praised for many of the issues he resolved on Hilton's behalf. He was always a gentleman and was a positive face for the chain. When presented with the opportunity, he will excel in any capacity Hilton challenges him with. Front desk, a BIG THANK YOU! And not to forget about the Dream Team breakfast/dinner crew. How could you? Nicey, Deanna, Jean, and Jaimee: You all are awesome! The food was always hot, delicious, and plentiful. It was always nice to see Deanna's smiling face and experiencing her humble demeanor. She has a great appreciation for the military and we have a GREAT appreciation for her. Nicey, I'll never forget your big smile and you desire to serve. You also are a great company asset and will move quickly in any organization you serve. Thank you for the morning I was in a hurry and you greeted me with a Ziploc bag of fresh, hot muffins as I quickly exited the hotel. They were awesome! Your kindness was better than that. Keep smiling! Nicey, Deanna, Jean, and Jaimee: A BIG THANK YOU! Lastly, if I'm ever back in the Tampa area, this is my hotel of choice. I feel as if I left family there. Thanks again!
John Powell

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank PowellCSprings
Kendall W, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Mr. Powell,

Wow!!! Thank you for taking the time to recognize our team for all of their hard work and efforts. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team during our weekly huddle. It was a pleasure to have you with us and hope to see you again.
Lagrangeville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

The 'Homewood' lives up to it's name. The hotel was immaculate, the service excellent and the food was great. The location was excellent only 2 miles from the air port and central to Tampa and The Clearwater area. The staff made you feel at home and they are also pet friendly. I would most definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Carol,

Great amazing comments about my team! thank you!

New Orleans, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Conveniently located. Great Staff, complimentary breakfast was a big hit, the pool was refreshing, and the parking was free. This was my third stay and we can't wait until next year. The Who Dat was in session and everyone was relaxed and entertained thoroughly.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Ben,

We are so happy to hear you keep coming to stay with us! Thank you!

Chesapeake, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

I was extremely please with how updated and modern my room/suite was. The Suite was spacious, clean and fresh. It had all the kitchen items that would be needed had I thought to cook for myself. All the customer service reps made me fell like I was at home. They were very warm. The shuttles that are provided are timely. My overall stay was much better than I had anticipated.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear Sherry S,

Thank you for sharing that our hotel is a good place to stay while on a business trip! Now all we need is for you to come back and stay with us!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

Hotel is about 30 min drive to St Petersburg (Dali Museum), Clearwater, Honeymoon beach, Bush Gardens. Two shopping malls with a wide variety of restaurants are located close by. The hotel common areas and the room were clean. Complementary breakfast and garage parking.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
      Cleanliness
Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Dear KandATravelers,

You do travel a lot. Thank you for enjoying our hotel and sharing with the world!

At your service,

Alys Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Travel often and I can say this hotel has one of the best staffs around - very friendly and helpful.
Very refreshing to have housekeeping staff greet you as well when walking back to your room-
Hotel and condition of the room was spotless.
Everything you can ask for when you travel BUT it was the kindnest of the staff that seperates it from other hotels...
Next time I fly out of TPA assured I will use this hotel again

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear Wheniseethisbar,

WOW, you shared such great comments about us! Thank you so much and we can not wait for your return to TPA!

At your service,