US$169
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$175
US$169
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$124
SailportSuites.com
US$163
US$150
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$111
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$161
US$156
US$187
US$144
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$138
US$122
US$85
HIExpress.com
US$105
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

1,098 results
All reviewslaser spine institutefire pitfront deskbedroom suitebasketball courttampa airportparking garagebreakfast and dinnerinternational mallfull kitchenshuttle serviceother hotelshome away from homehot breakfastevening receptionnice poolfree breakfast
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Suite had all we needed and was very clean. Great location for Tampa area and Tampa airport. Hotel had Airport shuttle. Great staff. Good breakfast. Was here on weekend so didn't experience the dinner. Would stay again if in Tampa.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view otherwise you will face a garage.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank pswalleck
Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear pswalleck,

Our suites are clean and we do care about taking care of our guest too.

Thank you!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed 2 weeks at Homewood Suites on Avion Drive from May 3-May 16, 2014. This hotel has the most friendly and professional staff I have ever experienced. The hotel was spotlessly clean. Service was fantastic from front desk, to kitchen staff, and maintenance. My two favorite employees were, Jackie at front desk, and Jesse who worked cleaning eating area. They were so helpful and made me feel like family. I was there for surgery at center nearby, and had to take care of business. Jackie was very helpful with assisting me with sending and receiving documents, when fax and printers were not in working condition in the business suite. She was very patient, and took time out from her busy phone calls and other customer needs. She balanced this very well, and always provided service with a smile. Jesse also volunteered to give us a map of a very nice park with a quiet small beach nearby, after talking with him about not having any knowledge of the area. The pool area was very clean and nice as well. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to FL. Everyone there makes you feel like family. It was like home away from home. I already miss the staff, and have been home for only a few days.

Room Tip: I think all of the rooms were good. I always choose a room near the end of hallways on opposite side from highway and away from elevators. Its very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Anita T

Dear Anita T,

Jackie and Jesse are super stars. Thank you so much. They will truly appreciate your comments!

Come back soon.

At your Service,

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Don't expect food to be filled, coffee always empty, and room to be dusted. Not what I expect from Hilton. Stayed 3 nights, no food in the pans night 1, wine empty. Went back later- still nothing! Breakfast same way. I settled for a yogurt and coffee( that I made in my room). Very disappointed ! Won't be back!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Skip L,

I do apologize about the issues you experienced with us. I will be digging into this a little more to see where we can improve and thank you for reaching out to us.

At your service,

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I always enjoy staying at this Homewood Suites. I have everything I need: space to relax, cook/eat, work and sleep. 2 meals provided each day. I full hot breakfast and the evening reception which is a meal. They also offer to do your grocery shopping for you! Just leave the list of items you need and your items will be in your room later that day. The staff is very friendly and attends to your needs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
3  Thank Tina N

Dear Tina N,

We do have the comforts of Home! I enjoy going food shopping for our guest. It changes out the day to day activities. We do not even charge you extra to go shopping for you, which I find is a great service!

We wait for your return Tina.

At your service,

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We enjoy staying at this Homewood Suites for a few days of relaxation. The staff are very friendly and so also or the guests. The pool is held at a welcoming temperature. And for shopping? Well, my wife is so pleased with the number of top places right at hand.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank williammA253AG

Dear williammA253AG,

Our location is prefect, thank you for sharing and hope your wife enjoyed shopping!

at your service,