“Great value!”

Ranked #12 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Peabody, United States
“Great value!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed here for 1 night before a cruise. We found the hotel clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent. We would definitely return. The suites were great for a large family. We really enjoyed the manager's reception in the evening. It was great to get a drink and dinner and relax after a long day of travelling.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Patrice C
Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear Patrice C,

WOW, thank you! I think very highly of my team and appreciate your comments to share with the world.

Hope we see you again soon.

patsy.pagan@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Montgomery, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

nothing worked right. rooms smell like smoke. My stove burners were not even connnected. When I reported the cigerrette smell, the staff informed me that since some rooms are still allowing smoking that is seeps through the ventillation. My walls looked like a kid fingerpainted all over them. Remotes didnt have batteries...need I go on.!

1 Thank Toxie R
Dear Toxie R,

I do apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. Feel free to reach out to me so we can talk one on one. I would love for you to give us another try.

At your service,

Tampa, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I'd never stayed at a Hilton Hotel prior to this trip. We were very pleased with all aspects of the hotel. The staff, the accommodations and the food service were all excellent. If we every visit Tampa again, Homewood Suites is where we'll stay. Thank you.

3 Thank Patrick S
Dear Patrick,

Thank you so much! Great comments that I will share with my great team.

We wait for your return.

Home
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel is awesome! Great amenities, spacious rooms, just everything was great. This was my first experience with this chain and I was not entirely sure what to expect, I was blown away. My only, and I do mean only, 2 downfalls that kept this from being any better were: 1) Their complementary internet is greatly throttled, it was hard doing work with it. Come to find out they have tiered service which, per company policy, I could not use; and 2) their location is great as long as you either have a car or pay for taxis. There is nothing really close by, everything is a walk. The only restaurant "close" is in the lobby (literally) of the hotel next door. Otherwise, this place is well worth your consideration!

2 Thank Chad S
Dear Chad S,

Our hotel is AWESOME. Thank you for letting everone know. Now we just need you to return to us with more friends.

See you soon.

Union City, New Jersey
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I was at the Homewood Suites from 5/23-5/31/14. Room was clean.The breakfast had a good selection. The staff was very friendly and helpful. As for the Housekeeping this is were the Hotel failed. I ask for extra towels, this was never done dispite 3 request. I ask once for the bed sheets to be changed this was never done. The maid never gave us bathroom paper even though it was very low and I also had to put the empty box of tissue in plain view so they can give us a new box. Either housekeeping does whatever it wants or Hotel Management does not care. Next time I will stay at the Residence Inn.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Ralph H,

Thank you for letting me know about your concerns. I will share with my team and esure the next guest is prefect.

Thanks!
Peekskill, New York
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We've stayed here twice, including once for almost two weeks with a newborn baby. The staff of this hotel are uniformly excellent. The rooms are clean and well-kept, though not fancy. The suites include dishwashers, and laundry is available.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank PeekskillMike
Dear PeekskillMike,

It was our pleasure to see your baby everyday! We wish you the best and wait to see you and your new family again.

Thanks!
Desert Hot Springs, California
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Suite had all we needed and was very clean. Great location for Tampa area and Tampa airport. Hotel had Airport shuttle. Great staff. Good breakfast. Was here on weekend so didn't experience the dinner. Would stay again if in Tampa.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view otherwise you will face a garage.