“Great wings”
Review of The Fat Rabbit Pub

The Fat Rabbit Pub
Ranked #455 of 2,732 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My friend at our gym turned us on to this place. He said the wings were great. Hardest thing deciding which one to get. So many choices. Yes, they serve other items, but throwing are addicting.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

First time visit and I’m glad we gave them a try! Since we had our two dogs with us, we liked the fact they had outside seating available, and sat at a table with an umbrella, which was located in front of the restaurant. We were immediately greeted by our server, who was quite pleasant and without the need to ask, she promptly brought out two bowls of water for our girls.

It appeared they had a well versed beer menu and we tried a couple of pints of pineapple cider that were pretty awesome. For the next round we blended the cider with a lager; (1/2 & 1/2), which I guess technically would basically be a “Hawaiian Snake Bite”. Everything on the menu looked and sounded great, but for this visit we only tried their Cuban Sandwich and the Mahi-Mahi Sandwich; both were absolutely fantastic and very filling!

Next time we are in the area, we will definitely come back to try more items on the menu; if I lived closer, this place would be a regular stop for me.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

So I consider myself a good judge of character for a pub and I will tell you this place has become my go to!! Not only is all of the food I have tasted (and that is a lot of it )incredible (their wings are the best) but the level of service and personalization is truly what sets them apart!!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I have gone back and taken various friends to this absolute gem of a local bar and what makes them great is the consistency of service atmosphere and quality of the food they are bar none the best chicken wings in Florida the staff are always great even when the power went out in a storm our bar tender entertained us made us feel a part of the family we had just put in a food order when the power was lost and because of her we stayed for the 1 & 1/2 hrs till it came back on then we ate what a great place I hope they maintain this level if they do I’m a customer for life

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

My son and I ate here recently. I had the crispy chicken salad and he ordered the pulled pork sandwich. We both enjoyed our meals and will definitely return to this friendly, clean restaurant.

Been to The Fat Rabbit Pub? Share your experiences!