“Roof top bar ”

Fly Bar & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fly Bar & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 2,383 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Tampa, Florida
“Roof top bar ”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stop by and have a drink and a small plate or two . I love the tuna tartare and the macaroni and cheese! They always have a live band on Saturdays and the service is good. I love the rooftop bar !!! Tampa is a small city so to have a rooftop bar is really great!

Orlando, Florida, USA
“Be amazed”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Seriously, the wine list, the mixology list, the appetizers, entrees, and desserts are all incredible. This is one of my favorite places to eat in Florida.

I would describe a perfect night as follows: happy hour at Fly, walk to the Performing Arts Center for a show, and then dinner and wine at Fly afterwards. The modern art, friendly atmosphere, and incredible flavors exuded from the food all add to the wonderful experience that is Fly

1 Thank AdamChong10
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Ambiance, food, service: 4 stars”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

In the heart of downtown Tampa, this small street-oriented bar & restaurant is a delight. Food is upscale but nicely priced, service sparkling & street views a delight. Highly recommended for a post-work chance to unwind.

• Visited December 2013
Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
“No good”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Ordered the fish tacos and they tasted burnt. The beer was good that is all I can say. It was very loud. Not my cup of tea. Would not go back. The young kids look like they like it. I know what good food takes like I cook 7 days a week. I was in Tampa for vacation and went with friends . I would of thought the manager would of came by when you send your food back. We finish our drinks and ate elsewhere. My friend and I both sent our food back.

• Visited November 2013
Dunnellon, Florida
“GREAT TIME - AWESOME FOOD -BUT LOUD”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Do not order a drink before you see the menu. It was our first visit and the waitress got our drink order the minute we sat down. Little did we know there was a plethora of specialty drinks, brews, and wines. We were there on a Saturday night and the place was hopping. It is VERY loud...no conversation unless you sit close to someone's ear or yell (The noise level kept them from an excellent rating.) This is not a place for children or families. The crowd is on the younger side (20-40 yrs.) The band was awesome - reggae - really would love to hear them again. The food was excellent - small fare - tapa size - good to share. We had the Roasted Garlic Frites (French fries) and being a fry fan, I could eat them every day. The order was large. We also had the Pan Roasted Salmon- ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER EATEN. The salmon was cooked perfectly, pink in the middle, the orzo was outstanding. We also had the Grilled Florida Gulf Shrimp. It was good as well. No complaints on any of the food - yum. There is outdoor seating for a quieter experience sit outside. I would definitely go again when in Tampa and take guests visiting the area as well. Happening place for sure.

• Visited November 2013