“no place to stay adventure”
Review of Sunset Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tampa
Sunset Inn
Ranked #7 of 13 Speciality Lodging in Tampa
Reviewed 8 May 2013

we had been at Bush gardens all day and wanted to stay the night somewhere before driving to Clearwater the next day.

Kids excited as our villa was in Orlando so I had no intentions of driving back there. So on leaving the park we noticed the Ramada kids where well up for it.

Great service 9 of us 2 familes 2 adjoining rooms $75 for the night all in. Kids went for a late swim in the pool while the dads went a got the food and drinks.

Rooms were ok clean and a bit dated but all in all what do you want for $75.

Breakfast a bit basic but filled the spot till we arrived at Clearwater for a late brunch.......would stay again for the night that is

Room Tip: by the pool
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank scouseoak
A TripAdvisor Member
Davie, FL
Reviewed 19 February 2004

My husband and I took my daughter to Busch Garden's for her 18th birthday. We arrived at the hotel late but had a reservation. We asked for 2 room. My daughters room smelled so bad as well as having a leaky toilet we had to move to another room. That room wasn't much better. I took a shower and there was water all over the bathroom floor into the bedroom. I sat on the bed and it broke. The mattress was only held up by a platform and 3 metal rods. The curtains had so many holes in them at the light came through in the morning. They told us there was a breakfast in the morning. When we got there there was 2 donuts and no coffee and that was 8:00am on a Saturday. We had reserved the rooms for another night but decided that we needed to move out. There are many hotel in the Busch Garden area. A little advise we got from some of the hotel owners - don't stay at a hotel on Busch Blvd.

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member