“Avoid this hotel”
Review of Sunset Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tampa
Sunset Inn
Ranked #7 of 13 Speciality Lodging in Tampa
A TripAdvisor Member
Davie, FL
Reviewed 19 February 2004

My husband and I took my daughter to Busch Garden's for her 18th birthday. We arrived at the hotel late but had a reservation. We asked for 2 room. My daughters room smelled so bad as well as having a leaky toilet we had to move to another room. That room wasn't much better. I took a shower and there was water all over the bathroom floor into the bedroom. I sat on the bed and it broke. The mattress was only held up by a platform and 3 metal rods. The curtains had so many holes in them at the light came through in the morning. They told us there was a breakfast in the morning. When we got there there was 2 donuts and no coffee and that was 8:00am on a Saturday. We had reserved the rooms for another night but decided that we needed to move out. There are many hotel in the Busch Garden area. A little advise we got from some of the hotel owners - don't stay at a hotel on Busch Blvd.

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member