“Just drove along bayshore”
Review of Bayshore Boulevard

and up
Helicopter Tour of Tampa Bay and Davis Island
Ranked #6 of 198 things to do in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the world's longest sidewalk.
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Funny how this works out, just seen this in my email about reviews and having just came home along bayshore, I thought I would share my thoughts. Obviously it is a wildly popular place to run, bike, jog and rollerblade. As well as having a parade and an invasion to it's credit. But we often drive along and forget the shear beauty of the water side of bayshore. What a beautiful view. The houses, ok, in my opinion they seem out of place.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I really enjoyed jogging on Bayshore. A friend and I drove from our hotel and parked along the boulevard so we can go for a jog, and we both really enjoyed it. Great scenery, awesome homes to look at, and great people watching. Saw a few dolphins during the run as well. I highly recommend Bayshore for a walk, run, bike rid, or whatever - must check this out!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Fabulous view of the bay, gorgeous homes, beautiful weather.....my favorite part of Tampa! You'll see people running, walking dogs, and just out enjoying the glorious day in Tampa. A wide variety of home styles, but all truly fabulous!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Also at the end of this is Ballest Point Park. It a great place to get seafood at Taste of Boston and a good fishing spot at the pier.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Very nice drive. See the mansions built and we love to eat at bay shores collanade restaurant Tampa can be very proud of this beautiful area