“Not worth the price”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Not worth the price”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have a burger with fries and lemonade. My bill came to $15.00. I found the bread used was too big and the meat was average not quite flavorful.

Visited June 2014

niagara
“average”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

It was nice to sit on their patio, and the waitress kindly gave the 5 of us different cheques, but the food was just average. Well, the grouper sandwich was a big hit with one of us, most of the salads were okay, but the tuna-mango-avocado salad was a flavor disaster.

• Visited April 2014
“Good Seafood”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

What I liked: the food was great, The wait staff are willing to do substitutions as i eat gluten free. The prices are very modest and we were able to eat "al fresco" on a beautiful Florida day.
What I didnt like: Since we were attending a business conference we have variable hours. We tried to have a late lunch / early dinner but the kitchen was not open until 5:00 PM..I understand that the kitchen needs to be ready but there were literally only two other customers in the restaurant. They did have a "bar menu" but I didnt think it would be statisfying since we skipped lunch and were starving. I think the chef would have been accomodating and have something ready for us.. I did not ask the hostess in retrospect, but perhaps she could have inquired unless they have been instructed not to.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lmprx
Portsmouth, Virginia
“Great food and great service!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Fantastic pepper crusted steak prepared professionally. the service was superb as well. On a scale of $ to $$$$$ it is a $$$$ for price, but if you're up for it, its worth it!

Visited February 2014
Charlestown, Maryland
“Awesome location, location, location”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was at a recent convention and Jackson Street Bistro was right nearby - my group had an event there one night and I swung by again for lunch the next day. Quite busy both times, but they were able to keep right up. If you are looking for a quiet place to get away this is not it - lots of buzz in every nook and corner, but you never felt like you were stuffed into a cattle car. Nice menu, lots of interesting choices - compared to other places without the great views they are a little pricey. I didn't mind the extra $ as the view and atmosphere were so great.

• Visited November 2013

Been to Jackson Street Bistro? Share your experiences!