Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino
Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)
US$179
US$156
SailportSuites.com
Hyatt Place Busch Gardens(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$129
1,191 results
All reviewsthe hard rock casinofree shuttle to the casinofront deskbusch gardensfair groundschoice hotelstampa areagreat place to stayrecommend this hotelfree breakfastbreakfast staffthe shuttle driverexcellent staybusiness centerclean roomshot breakfastshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Stayed with my son & best friend for a few days.. we were definitely pleased. Bed are comfortable, decorative rooms, nice area....they have free shuttle to and from Busch gardens & Hard rock hotel & casino. The employees are all nice. Tony was our favorite..very helpful & happy!! We are impressed!!! We didn't swim but the pool is nice. They serve a hot breakfast every morning! We would definitely go back. :)

• Stayed: March 2014
ComfortSuitesTampa, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear l1lwun,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on line to Trip Advisor about your recent stay here with us. Feedback from our guest is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Very clean, large, nicely decorated and most important all rooms/hotel smoke free! The staff was great, Jennifer in particular was very attentive. My Mom enjoyed the breakfast, not many gluten/dairy free options but that is not unusual for any place, the kitchen staff was great though in assisting me with ingredient lists and options which to me is more important than food choices . The shuttle to the Casino was a nice touch and the driver was very pleasant. The only thing I could find wrong was that the sink was far from the edge of the counter, not a big deal just strange. This will be my first choice when visiting the Tampa area from now on!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesTampa, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Dear MP,

Thank you for the wonderful complinments to Trip Advisor about your stay with us. We vaule your opinions, and will take them into consideration for the future. Thank you again for the complinments, and your stay here with us. We look forward to being of service to you, and your family in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The hotel is very clean and stylish. The shuttle to the casino was great. Our room was next to the elevator and I am a light sleeper it kept me up until 11 PM when most people must have gone to their rooms. It did not bother my husband though.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
ComfortSuitesTampa, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear Maura R,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey to Trip Advisor about your recent stay here with us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your exceptations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guest in the future. I hope you consider staying with us again so we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

My husband and I found the Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds-Casino to be very clean and the service very prompt and pleasant. The rooms were very comfortable and well laid out. The beds were very comfortable and plenty of pillows. A mirror above the desk could have made it a dressing table also, however, I brought a portable mirror that helped. The friendly staff went out of their way to find a cord to charge my phone, as we had left ours at home.
Breakfast was great. A lot of choices. Perhaps if they kept it open a bit longer, it would not get so crowded.
The shuttle ride to the casino was a nice touch and the driver was very pleasant and courteous.
Both nights we stayed there the hotel was at full capacity and the staff handled it with ease and no stress.
Just one complaint. Don't understand why they installed the bathroom sink so far away from the edge of the counter. Very odd set up! I am 5'5" and my husband is 6' and we both found it awkward. It makes you have to lean over the sink and your clothes get wet.

Room Tip: Blackout curtains did not cover entire window area where cut out for ac unit is. Light came directly in. I like it very dark in the room and usually cover all the appliances that have lights. Also, there was a bus that pulled up directly under our room and continued to keep the (diesel) engine running that woke me. My room was above the parking lot and lobby entrance.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Libby1219,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a on line survey to Trip Advisor about your recent stay here with us. Thank you for the great complinments about our hotel, and our staff. We are glad that we were able to meet up to some of your ecxpectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guest in the future. We look forward to seeing you, and your family again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

The rooms were very large and clean. We stayed in a king room and the desk was a great place for my husband to spread out. Internet worked very well. Breakfast was decent, it was kept well stocked by the attendant (who was working very hard). Eating area was a bit small for the size of the hotel. Very convenient to the casino and the interstate. Overall, a nice place to stay.

Stayed: March 2014
ComfortSuitesTampa, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Julie D,

Thank you for the wonderful compliments as well as your stay here with us. We are glad that there was a large space for you both to enjoy, and take in the use of. When booking in the future we hope to see you, and your family again soon.