“Awesome service!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bradenton, Florida
“Awesome service!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Hotel staff is very professional. Props to Kathy the Cleaning Lady for keeping pur room neat and tidy. No mean feat with 4 girls sharing a room! Breakfast was tasty. Grounds well kept. Clean pool. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay! We'll be back!

• Stayed May 2014
ComfortSuitesTampa, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear fishin-sundae ,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey online to Trip Advisor about your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you for your positive feedback of which I have shared with our staff. They join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in the Tampa area.

Warm Regards,
813-868-7770

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
Sanford, Florida
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stopped in to this hotel to inquire about a room as I needed to attend a trade show across the street at the Fairgrounds. Not really thinking that I would in fact get a room because of all the functions going on at the Fairgrounds. I approached the desk and a young lady welcomed me and asked if she could help me (I feel awful but can't remember her name) I asked if there was a room available for the night. She asked the regular questions, just one night, how many etc. After I stated it was just me, she informed me that they did in fact have an available room. It was early in the day and I figured that I would have to wait to check in until later that afternoon.
Well to my surprise, she asked me if I wanted to check in then! Blown away! I have been to 5 star hotels where they still wouldn't let you check in until late afternoon, even if they had a room available.
So that being said she told me where the elevators were and instructed on how I could take advantage of the shuttle that goes to the hotel, free of charge! (I took her up on it and Tony drove me to the casino and I proceeded to win $30.00, yea me! ha ha) He picked me up at the time specified, very pleasant young man, originally from MA.
Got to my room, (wonderful view overlooking the pool and a small pond) Very clean, smelled great and the ease of getting on the internet........... huh, wish all hotels were that easy to access! I like to sleep with the room really cold, this room got really cold! Most hotels put a governor on their thermostats to control the air/heat of a room.
I could go on and on about the wonderful customer experience I had (I had been having a terrible day up to that point!) but hopefully from my review you get that point!
Thank you Comfort Suites for an exceptional stay! I will stay here again and will make sure all of my business associates know about you too.

Cathy
Room 420
04/30/2014

Room Tip: The room I had was overlooking a pond. I could see the turtles and the fish jumping.
Green Features: I don't think there was a restaurant in this hotel but they did serve an excellent full breakfast! Wonderful that I didn't have to think about finding somewhere to eat before my show!!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Catju_73
ComfortSuitesTampa, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Catju_73,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on line to Trip Advisor about your recent stay here with us. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuosly improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Madison, Alabama
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The staff at this facility is friendly and helpful. The shuttle service to area attractions is complimentary and always prompt. The rooms and common areas are also clean and well appointed. The decor is outstanding. I Recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear BOB1012014,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on line to Trip Advisor about your recent stay here with us. I have shared your comments with our staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the servcies we proviode and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and servcie the next time you are in Tampa.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I am a very picky person when it comes to hotels cleanliness however when I booked this hotel based on ratings I was still a little nervous because you really never know. I have to say that I was very happy with the hotel. It was beautiful and very clean. I will be traveling to Tampa quite often and plan on using them in the future. The only negative I will say is they are a supporter of Seaworld and I wanted to trash all of the brochures ;)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
ComfortSuitesTampa, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Courtney W,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on Trip Advisor about your stay here with us. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Byron, Georgia
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The first night in Tampa we had an excellent stay at this hotel. The rooms are very clean the lobby was well decorated. The wifi worked well and plenty of towels and toiletries. This will be my first choice when we come to Tampa.

Room Tip: A little hard finding the entrance but worth it!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesTampa, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear manny v,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on Trip Advisor about your stay with us. We value your feedback it is very important to us with helping on our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you again for your stay here with us, and look forward to seeing you again when in the Tampa area.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 22 April 2014

It has become common place for us to stay at this hotel when Jimmy Buffett comes to Tampa. While we live only 20 minutes away, we opt to stay here after a day at "Margaritaville". The hotel staff members are GREAT and extremely friendly. They even host a Buffett party for hotel guests. The rooms are clean and bright and very nicely furnished. The breakfast buffet was a perfect end to our stay. Don't forget they offer FREE shuttle service to the Hard Rock. Great hotel for a weekend getaway or the business traveler. Great for families as the hotel is only minutes from Busch Gardens and the Tampa Aquarium. There's a good reason why they get such good ratings!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear bsykesesq,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on Trip Advisor about your recent stay here with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us, and we very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey reponses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. Thank you again for sharing your expereince, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Pros- large room. new (<4 years old hotel) and very clean. friendly front desk. tasteful, cheerful, modern decor. good complementary breakfast buffet (fruit, yogurt, pastries, self serve waffle iron, hard boiled eggs, cereal, bagels, etc.). clean pool. ample free parking. short drive (<10 min) to the Port and Bush Gardens.

Cons- no restaurants or shopping in immediate area. would not stay there without a car. with a car, it is easy to get around and find lots of restaurants, etc. within a couple of miles.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear hoyamom1,

Thank you taking the time to complete a survey on Trip Advisor about your recent stay here with us. We appreciate and value your feedback, and will share it with our team. I would like to apologize for failing some of your expectations. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will be using your feedback you provided to help make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guest in the future. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look foward to seeing you again in the near future.