“Awesome stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Orlando
“Awesome stay”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This was one of the nicest chain hotels that I have stayed in. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful! The hotel was beautiful and very clean. We stayed for a concert at the amphitheater. Hotel was conveniently located directly across the street.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
ComfortSuitesTampa, Front Desk Sales at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Karen Y,

We are so delighted you had an “Awesome stay” at our hotel while in town for the concert at the amphitheater. We do hope you will continue your loyalty to not only our hotel but the brand itself. If we can ever be of service to you and your family in the future please let us know. We do hope to see you again soon.

Jennifer R.
813-868-7770

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Ormond Beach, Florida
Reviewed 22 July 2014

very clean-staff great-will come again-great location for my business-parking area nice and well lighted. service (management only somewhat accommodating) staff just fantastic, they cannot do enough for residents.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Joseph T G,

We are so delighted you had the chance to visit our hotel while in town on business. We do hope you will continue your patronage when visiting the Tampa Bay area.

Jennifer R.
813-868-7770
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Checked in and front staff was outstanding. Room was immaculate, housekeeping staff were very friendly. I have no complaints whatsoever!!!! The continental hot breakfast was great. If I could have changed anything at all it would be that the room of kids next door would have toned it down a bit. I still give it a 5 out of 5

• Stayed July 2014
ComfortSuitesTampa, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Kara W.

Thank you so much for the excellent review on Trip Advisor and for taking the time to complete our survey. We here at Comfort Suites strive on our guests input on all levels. The fact that you had and "Excellent" stay with us only brings us joy. We are also pleased that we were able to meet your expectations and that you were able to enjoy our breakfast. I do apologize for the noise level you experienced and hope that will not deter you from staying with us on your next visit to the Tampa Bay area.

CT
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel when we went to a concert at the amphitheater. It is very conveniently located and easy to walk to the venue from.

The hotel was exceptionally clean and staff were very friendly.

We would have given 5 stars but the utensils at breakfast were lacking. The plastic knife bent and was too weak to spread cream cheese or butter on the bagels/English muffins.

Otherwise, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014
Dear 721Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on line to Trip Advisor about your stay here with us. We are so pleased that you had a "Enjoyable Stay", and that you were able to walk with ease to the amphitheater, we do hope you enjoyed the show.

Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon in the near future.

Franklin Park, Illinois
Reviewed 16 July 2014

we spent two nights at the comfort suites and were greatly surprised at how nice our visit was. My wife and I rarely stay at facilitys of this type and normally go for the larger hotels. But i was very pleased with our stay and felt comfortable and at home within a very short time of waking into the lobby. WE were met at the front desk by two very pleasant young ladies named Jahaira and Milly.Both these girls were charming, delightful and extremely helpful during our two day stay. Our room was large clean and fully equipped. the included breakfast was also more than the dry pastries we expected. I would not hesitate to stagy there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank william R
Dear William R.

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. We value our guests feedback both positive and negative. We are so delighted that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of our complimentary breakfast. I will be sure to let Milly and Jahaira know of the glorious review you have left for them. We hope to see you soon whenever your in the Tampa Bay area.

Lumberton, Texas
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Suites for a mini vaca I planned to celebrate his birthday. Check-in went smoothly. Our room was very clean and comfortable. During the final night of our stay the fire alarm went off several times that evening for well over 10-15 min. each time. We called down to the front deal to ask if we needed to evacuate and was told it was a false alarm. It took over 15 min. for the screaming siren to stop. The second time it happened the same thing. By the third time my husband went down and they said someone from maintenance was working on it. It was extremely frustrating. What bothering me most was the lack of communication and sympathy. Not one person apologized. When people are saying in a hotel they hope to have a peaceful yet pleasurable experience. If that it is not achieved it is managements responsibility to make it right. A little card under the door would have made all the difference. Still when we checked out nothing was said. Lastly, with how clean an orderly the hotel was, staff should be held to the same standards. The woman at the counter this morning looked everything but professional. Shirt untucked, unbuttoned, tattoos exposed and green hair. (I myself have tattoos but they are covered at my place of employment). Very unprofessional. I will most likely return due to the cleanliness and location.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank AmberNicole83
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The hotel and its staff were very nice. Clean and comfortable rooms. Very convenient place to stay when visiting busch gardens.
One bad thing was the unsolicited flyers that were slid under the door of our room. We made the mistake of ordering from one of them without first inquiring about the resturant with the staff at the front desk.
BAY PIZZA AND DINNERS... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!!! They illeagly distribute their flyers under the doors, have horrible customer service, the delivery took over two hours to get and the food was over priced for the quality it was. Im not blaming that on the hotel but I do hope that they find a way to stop the solicitation or at least warn the guests upon registering.
A frustrating end to an otherwise great stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Goldcoastaudio
ComfortSuitesTampa, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Goldcoastaudio,

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to offer my sincerest apology for the menus being left underneath your door. I assure you that "Bay Pizza and Dinners" is not a recommended establishment from our hotel. Any of the recommended restaurants leave their menus/contact details with the front desk. I do apologize for any convenience you experienced from this establishment.

I'm glad you enjoyed our your stay with us and your visit to Busch Gardens. Your feedback, as well as all of our guests, are always welcomed to ensure a great and memorable guest experience.

Warm Regards,