This hotel was in between Tampa and the destination for my client. Aside from being difficult to access and having no quick access to I-75 (perhaps the current construction underway is going to improve this), it suited my needs for a place to put my head while on the road. The staff was friendly and helpful and the complimentary breakfast was good for an on-the-go business traveler. There are many restaurants nearby, so finding a place to eat is not a problem. However, the HVAC made loud clicking noises during the night and the high speed internet would better be described as almost dial-up. I've stayed with many other Marriott brands, and this is on the lower end of those hotels. I don't plan on repeating a visit here any time soon since high-speed internet is a requirement for me as an IT Consultant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the NEW Springhill Suites Tampa North! Spacious suites, hot breakfast, upgraded amenities and an inspiring design will ensure each stay with us is revitalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms Hotel Tampa
- SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms Florida