Stayed there almost a week recently. The hotel is fresh and clean looking. The staff is friendly (especially the breakfast lady during the week). They vary the menu slightly. Fresh strawberries, oatmeal, delicious multi grain bread, fresh spinach, eggs and sausage. During the weekend they add waffles and biscuits n gravy.
Beds were comfortable - even the coach rollaway. Although it is a bit "out in the boonies" the area, Tampa Palms/New Tampa gives a feeling of security. Two exits east put you in the run down Busch Gardens area. Definitely worth the extra 5 minute drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the NEW Springhill Suites Tampa North! Spacious suites, hot breakfast, upgraded amenities and an inspiring design will ensure each stay with us is revitalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms Hotel Tampa
- SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms Florida