“Just like coming home again” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms
Ranked #29 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Just like coming home again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

My husband and I stay in this hotel when we come to Tampa. We don't want to stay anywhere else. From Barbara, the manager and the staff in the breakfast room, who smile and say hello every morning, we love it here!
My husband loves the desk area in the room. He can spread out his work and conduct business in the morning, then visit the family the rest of the day. We come back to the hotel, exhausted and get refreshed with a good night's sleep. It is always clean and ready for a new day.
It is in Tampa Palms development, but right off the interstate. There have a CVS, stores and restaurants close by,
For all these reasons and more, we keep coming back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ruth C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and property. We always want to leave a good impression on every person who stays at our hotel. I will make sure to pass your compliments on to the deserving department. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and once again, Welcome Home!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Chardon, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Everything in this hotel is sparkling clean and attractive. The rooms are lovely--I especially liked the separate toilet and shower areas. What a great idea. The designers have made the most of the space. The hotel offers an excellent complimentary daily breakfast with extras you don't ordinarily see. And, what stood out even more were the front desk and breakfast staff, who were the friendliest I've ever encountered and quickly responsive to every request. The only advice I would give would be to have a larger refrigerator and a mini-sink near the food area for longer-term guests like me. And a Weekend newspaper, even if we need to pay for it.

I heartily recommend this hotel. And if other Springhill Suites hotels are like this, I'll be a frequent guest.

Room Tip: On the side that is away from the highway.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ruth C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel! Our team is so pleased that you enjoyed our location, service, and amenities! We all work very hard to ensure that each guest has a wonderful time with us, and we are so glad to hear we succeeded during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

This is the nicest staff you will meet at any hotel. The showers are great (no tub). You may need to wait for hot water. The beds are comfortable. I haven't noticed much noise, and I stayed here the weeks.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Brian,

It was a joy to get to know you while you stayed in our hotel. We are so pleased that the staff, including myself, exceeded your expectations. We look forwward to welcoming you the next time you are in Tampa. We will make sure that we have a gluten free, low fat dinner waiting for you upon your return. :)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Everything was great! I slept comfortably! After being at the quality inn and were unsatisfied we called Springhill and they helped us right away! Housekeeping did a great job cleaning while we were gone and all our stuff was still there. Looking forward in staying there again.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel! Our team is so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel, and our service! We all work very hard to ensure that each guest has a wonderful time with us, and we are so glad to hear we succeeded during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Newnan, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stayed here on the way home from a visit to Key West and considered the room to be a lesser value than some other properties. Rooms are unusual in the "sliding barn door" style for the bathroom areas( 2 as there is a sink and shower in one, and a sink and toilet in the other). Rooms did not seem as clean as some other properties and the lobby/breakfast area was jammed with people there for a hockey tournament. Would not be my first choice of places to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your feedback about your experiences here at the Springhill Suites Tampa North. Your comment has allowed me to share the feedback with my housekeeping and maintenance team. We are very saddened when we fail to meet a guests expectations. Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay. We have taken note and wish to thank you for input. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.If you would like to discuss this matter in further detail, please contact me directly at 813-558-0300.
Villa Hills, KY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have stayed here several times over the past 6 months. The hotel sits back a little ways off the main road but is easy to find and convenient to I-75, shopping and many restaurants. The hotel staff is always courteous and check-in prompt. Since I have stayed here before, I usually request a room in certain areas of the hotel, and those requests have always been met. Breakfast is adequate, with additional options such as waffles on the weekends. The rooms have always been clean with comfortable beds. I enjoy the extra seating area and the convenience of having a refrigerator and microwave. While the two separate bath areas are a benefit, the lighting is less than adequate in both. As for the odor that several reviewers have mentioned, I have noticed a different "smell" in most rooms. Although not terribly offensive, it is noticeable immediately. I have decided that it may be due to either what they use to wash the linens or something in the ventilation. Regardless, it hasn't been a big issue for me. I have always gotten the rooms at a fair price and will continue to stay here as long as that value continues.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite the interstate. Some rooms have showers only and some have tub/shower combo...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ruth C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Thank you for your continued patronage. It is guests like you that give us the motivation and the incentive to provide the best service and experience possible. We appreciate the kind words about our team members and the hotel. In regards to the smell in the room, we do apologize. We will definitely look into this more. It is our determination to make each guest 100% satisfied with their stay each time they visit us. Thank you for your review and we can’t wait to see you the next time you are in town.
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

What a disappointing experience. We had stayed here just 1 year prior and had an amazing experience. It's sad to see a hotel take a complete u turn. We arrived and got to our room, I immediately noticed a massive stain on the carpet. Gross. Moved us to another room. Still another stain on the carpet but by that point I was too tired to care. Tried working the thermostat and a terrible smell started to come out.

Never again. There are so many other great hotels in the area. I wish I had listened to the other reviews! This place was so nice in November 2012!!!

The only redeeming quality of this place is the breakfast area. I don't remember the woman's name who was in charge, but she deserves a raise. Wonderful breakfast experience, but I don't stay at a hotel for the breakfast!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ruth C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to give us feedback!

We strive for service excellence with all of our guests and your comment has allowed me to share the feedback with my housekeeping and maintenance team and ensure this does not happen for future guests.We rely on our guests to let us know when we have fallen short and I simply ask for the opportunity to speak to you and come to a resolution.Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay. We have taken note and wish to thank you for all your comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.If you would like to discuss this matter in further detail, please contact me directly at 813-558-0300.

Thank you again for your feedback. We sincerely hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you visit Tampa.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel

Been to SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms? Share your experiences!