“Typical Springhill Suites”

SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms
Ranked #38 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Clean, friendly, typical Springhill Suites. Comfortable bed. Would definitely stay here again if in the neighborhood. Friendly staff. Professional. All rooms have fridge and microwave. Breakfast typical breakfast fare of eggs, sausage, etc. Have stayed here on several occasions.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CherylOrlando
Lauren F, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid comments about the Marriott Springhill Suites Tampa North. We greatly appreciate any kind of feedback, positive or negative. Thank you for your kind words about our staff, and for coming back! We pride ourselves on great customer service, which is always professional. We hope to see you sooner than later when you are in the neighborhood. Thank you once again, for taking the time to review our property.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Very good hotel for short stay, buffet breakfast excellent, very clean and an excellent treatment by staff, close to attractions, rooms very comfortable and clean, very quiet and no external noise, definitely recommend

1  Thank CasanovaFamily

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It seems to me that you had an excellent stay, and was perfect in every way. Thank you for commending our room cleanliness, and our breakfast buffett. These two things always go unnoticed by guests, and I will definitely show them your praise. We hope to see you soon when you come visit the parks! Thank you for your positive review once again!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were in the area to visit Busch Gardens (about a 10-15 minute drive away) and about a 30 minute drive from the airport. The hotel is off the beaten path but close to restaurants, shopping outlet and other shops. However, you will not find a souvenir shop or many souvenirs in the area.
It was a wonderful hotel - quiet, nice lobby and clean modern rooms (European feel). We felt very safe. The breakfast was good - had a variety (fruit, breads, eggs, meat, etc.). The staff was great and helpful especially Lauren (she remembered our names). We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Lauren F, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us, and that you enjoyed the parks. Thank you for your candid comments, and praising our room style and hot breakfast. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our property.I am so pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast, which sometimes goes alittle unappreciated for how hard our lovely ladies work. I will defintely tell them that you enjoyed our assortment. Finally, thank you for your comments about our staff and myself. I truly believe that a staff is what makes a difference in a hotel, whether they are cheery and helpful or not. I am so glad that I was able to meet you during your vacation at Busch Gardens. We hope that next time you are in the area, please come see us again!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Our family just enjoyed staying at SpringHill Suites by Marriott - Tampa North/Tampa Palms during a weekend getaway to visit Busch Gardens & Adventure Island. This hotel was 10-15 minutes away from the parks. There were plenty of other hotels that were closer to the parks but the larger rooms at SpringHill encouraged us to book there. It didn't hurt that the hotel was away from the parks. Not nearly as crowded. Near many restaurants and a very big and pretty cool movie theater. Our room had two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. The entire property was very clean and well taken care of. Breakfast is included. Nothing super-fancy but it got the job done. Definitely a hotel worth staying at if you're in the area.

1  Thank ssy24

Dear Guest,

We are so pleased that we were able to accomodate you at our property. Thank you for taking the time to review us, we definitely appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for your candid thoughts about our location, breakfast and our european style rooms. We pride ourselves on the seperate vanity and bath, which makes for easier accomodations when taking a shower/ doing hair or makeup.We hope you enjoyed the parks, and that you will be staying us again when you come for your mini- vacation to Busch Gardens.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Overall this hotel was very good. We travled here to celebrate my little brothers 11th birthday and for a mini family getaway.They had a pretty good breakfast selection and the rooms were as great as the pictures. The beds were extremely comfortable and the rooms very clean

The only 2 issues we had were that on the first day upon arrival, the area close to the elevators in the lobby smelled like a wet dog. It still smelled upon return from the theme park but we didn't have any issues after that. The other issue is that when the toilet was flushed it ran very loudly for about a minute.

Again, overall really good hotel. Lauren at the front desk remember my mom by name and greeted her each time we saw her. Very friendly staff and beautiful hotel. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Lauren F, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid comments about your hotel stay. We appreciate you taking the time to review our property. Overall, I am glad you enjoyed your vacation even though some instances were not perfect for you. I hope you will stay with us again for your birthdays or when you just want to get away and go to the parks! Thank you for your kind words about breakfast and our customer service. I wanted to make you and your family feel more at home all the time. We hope to see you soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have stayed in many Marriott properties but this one was by far the nicest especially for the price. It has a very European feel to the room and the lobby. Very modern. The staff should be highly commended as my room was perfect in every way. Extremely clean, no missing caulk, no chipped or flaking paint….the place looked brand new. I will definitely be staying here on future visits to the New Tampa area.

Room Tip: Above ground away from the lift and ice machines always works for me.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Lauren F, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Guest,

What more can I say? Besides, a huge thank you for excellent review of our htoel. Thank you for taking the time to review, and for staying with us. I will definitely have to commend all of our staff from the housekeeping department, to the maintenance department becuse those are the ones that make our rooms look good and in perfect condition! We hope to see you soon whenever you visit Tampa again! Thank you for kind words!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Planning a trip to visit family in Tampa, we picked this hotel based on pics and the rate we found online. What a great find. The hotel was modern, clean, and the room was really nice. Lauren at the front desk was so welcoming. From the moment we checked in, she was so friendly and was genuinely interested in making our stay wonderful. Every hotel could take a lesson from her about hospitality. She even suggested a great restaurant, which turned out to be amazing. We'll return to this hotel based on that experience.

Room Tip: Rooms not facimg the highway are a bit quieter
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your positive review. I'm glad you enjoyed the renovation of this fairly new Springhill Suites. Springhill Suites have only been in the Marriott family for about 10 years, and we are definitely the new, modern studio style suites. Thank you for your review about myself. I definitely think the check in process is the most important experience for a guest, and I just wanted to make you feel more like home! It was such a pleasure meeting you, and I'm so glad you enjoyed your restaurant. I hope to see you soon whenever you are visiting family, or just looking for alitte getaway!