This Springhill is designed the same as any other Springhill but that is where the comparison stops. The staff isn't friendly; they don't greet you as you leave and enter. The woman at checkout didn't even speak to me. They are just there to do the minimum. They have an evening reception which is nice. However they don't tell you about it at check in or at any other time. The lobby was dirty when we checked in and our bathroom was disgusting. I don't think they ever cleaned behind the sink or along the baseboards. It's like they just mopped the center of the floor. I thought the beds were uncomfortable but that isn't their fault. Just a personal preference and you can't please everyone in that regard. The breakfast was typical though it was the same thing both mornings including the same muffin flavor. The problem was that the area was dirty with a lot of dirty tables. I asked the attendant a question but she just looked at me and walked away. Overall, I won't stay here again. There are too many options to choose a substandard Marriott property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the NEW Springhill Suites Tampa North! Spacious suites, hot breakfast, upgraded amenities and an inspiring design will ensure each stay with us is revitalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms Hotel Tampa
- SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms Florida