“super place! you gotta go!”
Review of Coyote Ugly Saloon

Coyote Ugly Saloon
Ranked #665 of 2,400 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Historic Ybor
Description: Chain attraction in addition to Panama City, FL and Las Vegas, NV location.
Lviv, Ukraine
“super place! you gotta go!”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

It's so much fun to be there! The atmosphere's amazing! The girls bartenders are supercool! Oh, they do such crazy and funny things with the guys! The bras are hanging under the ceiling. So, you should go there and feel it!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Ost-up

Tampa, Florida
“Dance to see!”
Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

Took friends here from Germany we all had a great time watching girls dance on bar. Love the bra collection hanging from ceiling even tho they looked old. guess not many girls donate their bras anymore. Was not to crowded and drink prices are fair. Remember its always easier if you just send the ladies to buy the drinks. I would have waited much longer if I was doing the drink orders. Lesson I learned years ago.

We will be going back here again and again!

1 Thank SAPPERJ05
Stuart, Florida, United States
“Fun for Everyone”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

As a woman you would not expect that I would be a Coyote Ugly Saloon fan but I truly am! The staff is very friendly and they make the best drinks in Ybor. We do not miss a chance to visit Coyote Ugly whenever we are in town!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank DonnaEChrisF
Brandon, Florida
“Super fun place!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Great music, the bartenders are very fun and friendly and will play bar games with the crowd. Lots of dancing on the bar and Happy Hour 2-4-1 until 7pm cannot be beat!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank KneecOle1102_11
Sarasota, Florida
“Heck of a fun place!”
Reviewed 24 July 2011

What a night! Went on a Wends(ladies') night and had a blast. Even though there weren't many people I think I enjoyed it more because of that. The bartenders were really friendly and never let you go thirsty. All the people were nice. Like many probably do, I wanted to check it out purely for the movie, I'm glad I did. Definitely going again soon!

• Visited February 2011