“The segway experience”
Review of Magic Carpet Glide

Magic Carpet Glide
Ranked #1 of 82 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: There is not a better time to be had in Tampa. Come and experience the fun and adventure to be had riding your very own Segway I2 personal transporter through beautiful downtown Tampa and its surrounding islands. Admire the sun setting over the water, dolphins playing and even a few celebrity homes as you whiz about on a Segway personal transporter.
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Our tour guide, Dillon, was very knowledgeable and courteous.
Great way to see the sights of the Riverwalk in Tampa.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Took a segway tour with Magic Carpet this past Saturday night. Started at 8:00pm, just after dark. It was fantastic. Our guide pulled out all the stops. He took us on a great waterside and downtown tour that we'll never forget. I applaud our guide for an informative fast paced tour that included some great Tampa skyline pictures and freetime in Curtis Hixon park. I highly suggest this tour, but even more so at night !

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Had a few hours to kill in tampa yesterday. Had never been to this city before so consulted TripAdvisor for activities. We had a great two hour tour on the sedgeways led by bobby. It was fun, exciting and informative. Prior to the tour my wife was worried about doing it, but within a couple of minutes of doing it she loved being on the sedgeway and wanted to race ! Highly recommended way to see a new city that is reinventing itself and its waterfront.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Being from Tampa I didn't think I would learn much from the tour. Brian made it fun and interesting. All four of us had a great time.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I had a group of 14 year old boys who were very skeptical of taking a tour (god forbid they have to learn something in the summer.) I called to cancel my reservation but the owner guaranteed me that the kids would have fun. They absolutely did! The tour guide knew exactly the amount of fun vs. info to provide for the group. They had a complete blast, and learned a few things too. I was so impressed with the management and tour guides of Magic Carpet Glide for caring about our needs and ensuring that they were met. I will be taking all visitors to Tampa on this tour.

1  Thank CherylFraser

Been to Magic Carpet Glide? Share your experiences!