“If you have some time on your hands”
Review of Green Room - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Green Room
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Any way you want it, any time you need it, The Green Room is Seminole Hard Rock Tampa's only 24-hour restaurant (except Tuesdays from 11 p.M. - 7 A.M.). Whether it's breakfast (served all day), Southern classics or several healthier signature dishes, the Green Room will satisfy your cravings all day and night.
Walpole, Massachusetts
“If you have some time on your hands”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife and I went here 3 times in three days. Breakfast twice and late night once. We got right in, however several minutes before someone show up to take order. The late night visit the place was almost empty and it took 25 minutes to get a sandwich. The breakfasts were good but they could
never serve the biscuits and gravy hot, had to send back twice. After some thought. I think this kitchen also serves room service and the pool so as I stated if you have some time.

• Visited June 2014

Boca Raton, Florida
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I recently been here for dinner. I had to stand in a queue for dinner. It shows that how famous is that place and quality of food.. 20 min wait time to find table on weekend. Excellent food..
I tried Pasta and some Asian chicken.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Pankaj_pbj
Tampa, Florida
“DELICIOUS BREAKFAST!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have been to this restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner and by far the breakfast is the best. The prices are good and the quantity is ample. The coffee is fresh and refills keep coming. I particularly recommend the French Toast with bacon......AWESOME! Enjoy!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Had breakfast here while gambling at the Hard Rock Casino. The food was normal breakfast type food, nothing special. Prices are a bit high. Staff was real friendly though!

Visited February 2014
Hans B, General Manager at Green Room, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for taking your time in letting us know how your most recent visit to the Green Room was. I would love to hear any feed back or suggestions you may have to further enhance your experience and so that I may share this information and continue to develop my staff and management team. You can reach me at (813) 627-7639 or by email at hans.bodenweiser@seminolehardrock.com.

Hans Bodenweiser
“Great food at the Hard Rock Tampa”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Everyone we I countered at the casino was great including Jennifer our waitress.. We actually "Lucked" out two mornings in a row. She remembered us and even our special requests..very professional and friendly. Oh yes the food was wonderful..just right.

Visited December 2013