“Large variety, reasonably priced, good food”
Review of Fresh Harvest

Fresh Harvest
Ranked #181 of 2,435 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: You will embark on a culinary tour of the world at one of Tampa Bay's most unique dining experiences. With seven live-action kitchens, you have hundreds of items to choose from including: Brick oven pizzas, fresh sushi, delicious desserts and everything in between. Your rockin' meal includes coffee, tea or soft drinks. Alcoholic beverages are also available for a minimal charge.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I first went to Fresh Harvest on the recommendation of a coworker for a "birthday celebration" office lunch. It is a little bit of a drive from our office, so the distance and the casino setting made it feel like we had really gotten away for a special treat.

We all first registered for Players Club cards at Guest Services - a MUST to receive the discount at the restaurant, which really makes this a good deal.

We were quickly seated (around noon on a Thursday) and given free reign to the buffet. There is so much variety there, and there a number of options for items made fresh on request - some seafood, burgers, stir fry, ice cream sundaes.

I dined that day with three ladies from work and all four of us enjoyed the atmosphere and the taste/variety of food. We went back a few months later to repeat the experience and it didn't disappoint then either. I don't know if I would encourage someone to make a special trip out of their way to go to Fresh Harvest, but if you are in the area or at the Casino then it is worth it...but get your free Players Club card first!!

1  Thank ufbonehead55

Reviewed 24 July 2014

There is something for everyone on this buffet. The servers are friendly and attentive. Get a players card, as that will get you a discount or if you earn enough points the Buffet can be free. ( you can also use points at other restaurants in the casino, as well as the gift shop. ) Your drink and dessert choices are included. There are cooked to order stations--but some require additional payment or points. We have been here many times and have always been happy with the variety of foods offered and of course have some favorites . I like the grilled chicken or grilled pork chops. The salad bar is great and I love the bread pudding or apple crisp. I can't possibly name everything they offer but here are some-- sushi ,pizza, and oysters, ribs ,fish, lasagna, etc. Go with an appetite for sure ! lol

1  Thank Idnasflorida
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I think it is all about personal choices. The buffet is expensive but it has an amazing selection. I believe about seven or eight different stations and types of food to choose. If you are not hungry, then this is probably not the place to go. But, if you are or if you entertain and have guests visiting...then this is a nice change to experience at least once. They have a great selection on desserts and ice cream. Italian, Asian, Mexican, Seafood, Salad Bar (my favorite) and an assortment of breads and cheeses and great soup! Staff is always very courteous. Actually, I am always amazed at just how well they take care of so many people. Very structured and attentive. I like just watching the overall operation of a large scale dining area moving smooth and fast in great service. They do an excellent job. Great management. We are in the industry -- food...my husband is an Executive Chef and we enjoy our visits here. I hope you will give it a try and decide for yourself. If you are on a budget-- this is not the place to go but if not and want a nice evening out--- try it. :') Enjoy!

1  Thank Bree G
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

When u get in the building get a players card (use it for gambling to) it will give u discount off bill.Ask to seat in back (close to most food) FREE non-alcoholic drinks, you can upgrade to buy in ribeye steaks and more but it will cost you a little bit more money. Wander around each food station take your time always grab a few steak knives from where they have their wok grill & steak grill.You get 2 FREE scopes of ice cream.They open @ 11 am.Sundays breakfast buffet PLUS every thing else they carry.Leave a good tip for servers. ...

2  Thank tallguy007
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Buffet was $35 and the food was average at best no prime rib no crab legs, now I did go a Thursday night.
they had a stir fry grill that the meat was an additional charge. pork meat was tender but dry I would compare the food to golden coral
I eat out every meal of every day. I don't even have a kitchen in my home so I would consider myself an expert. I don't mind paying $35 for a meal or I wouldn't have gone in, just dissapointed in what I got in return.

Been to Fresh Harvest? Share your experiences!