“Awesome Food!”

Ranked #87 of 2,432 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Serving home made soups, salads, sandwiches, eclectic entrees and so much more in a casual dining experience. Eat in, Take out, Limited Delivery, with online ordering all available. Voted Best Soup in the Tampa Bay Area 2013 and 2014, Best Cuban Sandwich in the USA 2013, 2014, and 2015. Great Vegan, Gluten FREE, Healthy options available too. Full spirits bar focusing on local liquors. Over 80 beers from locals to around the world and award winning wine selections. This place has something for everyone. Just recently moved down the street to 1919 e 7th, now have a full liquor bar, private dining, bigger outdoor dining, move pick up options, and national shipping.
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Had late dinner and beers with friends... OMG! This place has amazing food, interesting menu. I had the Jewben sandwich (pastrami Reuben). It was huge, delicious and I can't believe I ate the whole thing!! My hubby had the highly recommended Cuban (he's a Cuban sandwich connoisseur)... Superb! Nice selection of specialty beers and very friendly staff, fast service. Highly recommend!

4  Thank Kimberly E
ilya g, Owner at The Stone Soup Company Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank you so much for your response!! we appreciate your feedback and really glad you enjoyed the Jeuban sandwich. Each one of our reviews is shared with the staff good or bad and we use your feedback to continue to improve. Thanks again!

There are newer reviews for The Stone Soup Company Bar and Grill

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Food was great! enjoyed our meal, interesting decor all around the restaraunt would definitely go back next time in Tampa

2  Thank josh n
ilya g, Owner at The Stone Soup Company Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for your review Josh!

Thank you for you kind words and just wanted to let you know you feedback was shared in our development meetings. We agree that we have a good thing going and we appreciate you getting the word out!! Dont forget we do dinner as well!!! We are really happy you loved it!! Thanks for your encouragement!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

If you want a place to relax, drink some sangria and eat some really delicious crafted food, this is the place. They are right in the middle of historical ybor and have local art. It is a really special place.

2  Thank Stephanie S

Thank you for your review!

Thank you for you kind words and just wanted to let you know you feedback was shared in our development meetings. We agree that we have a good thing going and we appreciate you getting the word out!! We are really happy you loved it!! Thanks for your encouragement!

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

The place is a sweet place to dine and lunch. Food is Fantabulous. You will not be disappointed if you order the Cuban, it's the best Damn Cuban I've had in my own life. So if you ever get a chance to go there stop by and have a sandwich and some French onion soup which was the best I've had in my life too. Yummy! I will be back!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Sandra L

Thank you for your review!

Thank you for you kind words and just wanted to let you know you feedback was shared in our development meetings. We are really happy that you left happy and wish you lived closer as well!! We are really happy you loved it!! Thanks for your encouragement!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Honestly, one my of favorite places in Tampa. Even celebrated my birthday here last year. Excellent food, great beer selection, fair prices and a wonderful atmosphere. The new sangria stuffed burger I had yesterday was phenomenal. I've never tasted anything like it; best burger I've ever had.

1  Thank Austin F

Thanks for your loyalty!!

thank you for you kind words and just wanted to let you know you feedback was shared in our development meetings. We are really happy that you left happy and wish you lived closer as well!! We are really happy you loved it!! Thanks for your encouragement!