“Well....it's German Food”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I am from Germany, and my husband and I ate here with our kids. The staff is very friendly, but there is not a lot on the menu for vegetarians, which I am. My husband found his Schnitzel to be average, and I wish there would have been more baked goods.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I have German heritage and I've been looking for a decent German restaurant in Tampa.
Hadn't found a good one up to now. When you pull up to this place you may think twice about going in. It's not pretty. That said, boy were we glad we went in. Owned by a family from Germany, they are very pleasant and the food here is awesome. Just like you'd get in Germany.
I hope they take some profits to fix the place up in time because the atmosphere needs work. Don't let it scare you away though. Some of the best restaurants in the U.S. are those "Hole in the wall" gems that have amazing food. This is one of them.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Great German food and Beer. The German pancakes were excellent as well as the beer and food. The waitress was really friendly as well. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Not sure why this restaurant is ranked at this level in Trip Advisor.. Well my husband and I went there based on the rating here and we had one of the most terrible experience. The place was very dirty and kind of run down. The windows, floor and plastic table covers were all sticky. We order a special chicken but was served with a crispy chicken piece that was " covered" by some kind of gravy. There was nothing special with the chicken and it was overpriced. They served wine for free but no water at the tables. And the german music was very loud that we could not wait to get out of there. The service was totally unacceptable.. that's all I will say about that.. basically this was a waste of time and money for us..

1  Thank Sophie R
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

Best German food I've had since I lived in Germany 4 years ago!!! We are new to the area and will definatly be going back to this place!!