“Best burrito I ever had!”
Review of Taco Bus

Taco Bus
Ranked #110 of 2,398 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
DeLand, Florida
“Best burrito I ever had!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped into the original Taco Bus after visiting Ybor City. We are big Triple D fans and had been wanting to check it out. We ordered chips and salsa to start, and the salsa had a wonderful kick to it served with housemade chips. We both got a burrito, one Pollo Verde and one Steak Asada. By far the best burritos we have ever had! They were absolutely amazing, worth the 2 hour drive back just for them. Highly recommended!

Winter Haven, Florida
“Great Food”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Food was fantastic! Fresh and served quick. Servers bent over backward to make sure my visit was enjoyable. This is a must eat if you're in the Tampa area.

Orlando, FL
“Triple D Adventure”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

When we travel we like to seek out some of the places featured on Triple D. This place was fun, good food and friendly staff.

• Visited August 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Diners, Drives and Dives”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

All I can say this place exceeded the review and feature segment provided by the Food Network. The location in St. Pete was good and tasty. I had a Carne Asada burrito with shrimp....hmmm,hmm good! I had the squash with chips that was surprisingly good. My dad love the cucumber lemonade so much that he started Googling recipes for home. Now if you have a family I can tell you this was my cheapest meal by far and we had leftovers. Also they have an indoor facility if you want some AC. I can tell you the outside areas are shaded and add to the experience.

• Visited July 2014
“The food is awesome!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Went to the taco bus after a day at Busch Gardens. It was so good! We had a variety, from guacamole, burritos and tacos. Everything was perfect. The next time we are in Florida, we will definitely be stopping again.

• Visited August 2013