“Beautiful scenery, great crew members, watching the Sunset...”
Review of Tampa Bay Sailing Tours - CLOSED

Tampa Bay Sailing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Half and Full Day Sails, Sunset Sails, and Custom Charters seven days a week on our comfortable 36' sailing catamaran. All trips include great food and soft drinks served by our First Mate. Our trips are very private. We carry a maximum of six guests per trip. Perfect for locals and visitors to Tampa. Also a great way to entertain family or clients. Come see Tampa From a whole new prospective aboard NoShooz Sailing Catamaran!!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 5 May 2011

We went on a sunset sailing tour the end of April and our expectations were easily surpassed. We got there at 5:30pm, set sail around 6 and for 3 wonderful hours sailed into the middle of Tampa Bay and watched the Sun creep below the cityscape. The crew was courteous and more than willing to take pictures for us(I went with my partner) or fetch a drink. The food was good but would not constitute a meal per se. But that didnt matter as we were enjoying scoping out dolphins and the romantic atmosphere to even bother with food.

If I had anything not so complimentary to say it would be this one small detail....I wish there would have been an adult drink in my hand as I watched the sun go down.....an ice cold margarita perhaps?? They did offer white wine but I wasnt really feeling it. So, add a frozen drink in the mix and I would have been in heaven! We later found out we could bring our own! Good to know for next time....And there most certainly will be a next time for us!

3  Thank Tarpondiver

Reviewed 20 April 2011

NoShooz is one of the best ways to see all that Tampa Bay has to offer. The sailboat is intimate and is the perfect size for a sunset cruise with close friends and family. Throw in some appetizers and cocktails and you're set.

1  Thank LCBowles
Reviewed 29 March 2011

We took the sunset sail on a spur of the moment decision. It couldn't have been any better. NoShooz is in great condition and the crew couldn't have balanced attentiveness with quiet time any better.

1  Thank VAB75