“A very romantic adventure!”
Review of Tampa Bay Sailing Tours - CLOSED

Tampa Bay Sailing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Half and Full Day Sails, Sunset Sails, and Custom Charters seven days a week on our comfortable 36' sailing catamaran. All trips include great food and soft drinks served by our First Mate. Our trips are very private. We carry a maximum of six guests per trip. Perfect for locals and visitors to Tampa. Also a great way to entertain family or clients. Come see Tampa From a whole new prospective aboard NoShooz Sailing Catamaran!!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A very romantic adventure!”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

My boyfriend booked a private trip for the two of us on a Saturday afternoon. we were sailing for almost 3 hours. it was just the two of us and the captain was serving us snacks, dinner and celebratory champagne! he even took photos of us as we were in the midst of the proposal! we felt so happy. it was heavenly! the music was playing softly in the background, it was just so quiet and peaceful. the sunset was beautiful and the view of downtown Tampa served as a great backdrop for our engagement photos!

Visited April 2013
kevinfyfe, Manager at Tampa Bay Sailing Tours, responded to this review, 30 April 2013
It was a privilege to share the experience with you guys. Wishing you many more happy memories!

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Must do this!”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

We had friends visiting from Ohio (where it is still snowing!) so we wanted to give them a great Tampa experience. We did the sunset sail with Kevin, who was a very accommodating and easy-going host/captain. It was fantastic - relaxing, beautiful, and Kevin pointed out some dolphins, sting rays, and Tampa landmarks during our sail. Our friends LOVED it, as did we. I'm definitely recommending this to my Tampa Bay friends, and I would even love to do this again soon.

Visited April 2013
Thank you for the kind words. You guys were a great group! It was a pleasure to serve you.
Pensacola, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must for a visitor or local!”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I recently booked a private sunset sail with some girlfriends. One of my closest girlfriends recently had an unexpected death of her 18 year old daughter. I thought that this would be something that could help relax her and take her mind away from such a dark place for even just a little bit. It was such a great idea. We had the best time. Kevin is the most amazing host. He has such a great calming spirit. Everything was beyond perfect. I must say captain Kevin does make this experience one of a kind. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. I would strongly recommend this trip to anyone. You will never see such beauty until you see Tampa from this sail. I was so impressed with the entire experience that I actually booked another sail for this weekend. I cant wait!

Visited March 2013
kevinfyfe, Manager at Tampa Bay Sailing Tours, responded to this review, 10 May 2013
It was great having you ladies out for this trip. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves! I look forward to having you out again. It's hard to imagine such a sad situation. Take care. Thanks again.- Kevin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sailing in Tampa Bay”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

We were sailing with Kevin in Tampa Bay on March 30th. It was a beautiful day for a sail and Kevin was a wonderful host. I would highly recommend

1 Thank Julie K
Punta Gorda, Florida
“WONDERFUL RELAXING DAY”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Our group of 5 very much enjoyed our day on beautiful Tampa Bay. It was wonderful to sit back and relax and view the city skyline, islands and gorgeous homes. Kevin was an excellent host and the fact that the snacks, drinks and lunch were included was a nice touch. We highly recommend the afternoon cruise and hope to take the sunset cruise in the future.

Visited March 2013
kevinfyfe, Manager at Tampa Bay Sailing Tours, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
It was a pleasure to meet you guys. Hope to see you again soon on the Sunset Trip aboard NoShooz! Take care.