“Family fun”
Review of Splitsville

Splitsville
Ranked #13 of 102 Nightlife in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: It's a whole new spin on bowling! Splitsville Luxury Lanes ™ is a 27,226 square-foot bowling and dining complex located in Channelside Bay Plaza. Splitsville offers an eclectic menu that features everything from fresh-rolled sushi to traditional favorites like mouth-watering cheeseburgers and hand-tossed pizzas. It doesn’t stop there! Splitsville’s atmosphere is a rare combination of upscale and nostalgic feel which is the perfect place for your party, with 12 luxury bowling lanes, billiards, shuffleboard, live entertainment, and ample indoor and outdoor seating. Splitsville is an energetic yet comfortable atmosphere that can handle large parties. Splitsville is the perfect experience for convention buyouts, cocktail receptions, corporate team-building events, and kid’s parties, so get ready to ROLL IN and ROCK OUT for your next event.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Nice environment, good food, and kids had a blast. Near the port so easy parking and several other shops and restaurants nearby. Close to U Tampa.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Horrible. We sat there for 45mnts at the bar and no one approached us. The bartender, she made eye contact with me and still did not come by to offer us drinks or any thing. When my sister went to ask what is going on, She said they did not see us there. How do you not see 5 black girls laughing and joking around sitting at a circular style Bar. SPLITVILLE Tampa will close down.

4  Thank Dedy H
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Not your traditional bowling alley! Good food, drinks and overall ambience for a bowling alley. You can reserve your lane ahead of time and take your time playing the game to socialize, eat and drink with friends. Good options for families with kids or if you have company in town.

1  Thank TXMARTINS
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We had so much fun!! They play cool music and the wait staff are very attentive. I bring my own ball but everyone else was happy with the selection there. Our appetizers were very good.

1  Thank knightleysmom
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I will say that our association rented the facility for an evening function. 10 sponsors took 10 individual lanes. The participants then bowled one fame at each lane providing the opportunity to talk with different people at each station. It does make scoring unique. You could stop any time and eat or get a drink. It was a really fun experience that is probably not like every visit. With that said, I really enjoyed the facility with lanes oriented and set separately. The large seating areas offer a great social setting. I am sure this is not the best for serious bowlers but it it was a great social setting. The food was typical sports bar. I loved the buffalo chicken sandwiches. I found it to be fun and unique.

Been to Splitsville? Share your experiences!