DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay
HIExpress.com
US$174
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
US$209
US$179
Westin.com
1,447 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesrocky pointbahama breezeclearwater beachbreakfast buffetpool arearooms are largebusiness tripclose to the airporteasy accessliving roomthe shuttle drivergreat roomhotel shuttlebed was comfortableupon check
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We originally had booked 3 nights and we ended up staying the full week there.
We had booked the suite with a patio on the first floor and it was really worth it.
The room was very large with a dining table, living-room , microwave and fridge and the beds are
so comfortable. We slept like babies.Free water, free coffee, super hot buffet, the pool is great overlooking the water in which we saw dolphins 3 times.
The gym is nice and fully equipped. The laundry equipment worked very efficiently. Self-parking was free and the prices very reasonable for the wine and food. Finally the staff is very courteous and helpful and it was just a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jchoiniere
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is a very nice hotel in a superior location with easy access to Tampa's most popular malls; restaurants; the airport and great recreation! The only drawback for me was the expensive hamburger (which was a bit to be desired) and fries. Also, there was no local phonebook in the room; some people still like to use these to see what business and attractions are readily available at their fingertips. Thanks for the opportunity to comment.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My wife and I chose this facility as a nearby get-away for the weekend. We found the facility to be very nice. It appeared to have been recently renovated. I only say this, as it was very clean and fresh. It also did not show signs (as with many renovations) of having just been remodeled. The staff was very friendly. We enjoyed our visit very much.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Chellie M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Good Day Edward B,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. It's wonderful that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy our newly renovated property. Thank you as well for your compliments of the staff. We will share this positive feedback with the team, and I know they will appreciate it. We hope to see you in the future, and thank you again for your comments.

Chellie M

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed here for my wedding this month. My now husband and I both live in Tampa but both of our families still live in Ohio so basically all of our guests were from out of town. The hotel was very comfortable and aside from the scaffolding all around the entrance to the hotel it was very nice on the inside. I stayed in a conference suite to provide enough room for all of my bridesmaids, hairstylists, florist, and random family members who happened to stop by and see us on the day of. It was perfect and definitely big enough to fit everyone comfortably. **One little issue is the night before the wedding the fire alarm went off around 2am and we were told on loud speakers to exit the hotel and avoid elevators. I realize this probably wasnt anyones fault but we were told it happened to be a mechanical glitch that set them off. My wedding was at 1130 am which meant I had to be up at 5. Waking up at 2am to a fire alarm from a mechanical glitch and waiting out in the parking lot in the middle of the night was definitely not the best nights sleep. However...besides that my overall stay was very nice and a woman named Kelly helped all of my guests get their group rate discount even though a couple of them were past the deadline.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Good Afternoon Amber W,

Thank you for choosing us to host your wedding party during such a special occasion. I apologize that you experienced that alarm going off during the night. However, I am delighted to hear that the suite you had worked out great for your group and that you enjoyed your experience with us. We will also make sure Kelly is recognized for her efforts and making sure everything went smoothly for your and your group. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you back with us soon. Enjoy your day and congratulations!

Chellie M.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Fantastic room, good service, good food, beer a bit pricey, but hey...it is, what it is. Nice and close to the airport. All-in-all a good experience and to be recommended. Rooms were a nice size and the late check-out helped. Will be back (if I ever need to have a meeting in Tampa again)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Good Afternoon Carl L,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your short stop in the Tampa area and for providing your feedback regarding your stay. I'm glad to hear that everything went well and you enjoyed the property. We will share your comments with all of our staff and make sure they keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, and thank you again for your comments.

Kindly,