“Great food and an entertaining show!”
Review of Hamburger Mary's

Hamburger Mary's
Ranked #136 of 2,606 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The last time my wife and I were in Tampa, we stumbled onto Hamburger Mary's in Ybor City because it was the only place open on a Sunday night. To our surprise, they had a drag show that night. It was a little awkward at first, but we had an absolute blast. The waiter even moved us to a table closer to the stage.

Fast forward a few years and my wife and I were back in Tampa the night before leaving for a cruise. This time we made the trip to Hamburger Mary's on purpose and we had just as good a time. The staff, especially our waiter Bryan, was friendly and attentive and the show was just as entertaining and fun as we remembered!

The food was also top shelf. Although the place has the word hamburger in its name, we decided to branch out to other areas of the menu this time. I had a very tasty Cuban sandwich and my wife had the steak and cheese sub. The Watermelon margaritas were also very good.

I can't recommend Hamburger Mary's highly enough. It has now become a regular stop for us every time we are in Tampa!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After seeing the Undercover Boss episode on Hamburger Mary's, my wife and I received a Groupon offer and decided to give it a try. We accidentally ended up there for lunch on Saturday. The server was dull - did not offer drink specials or highlights of the menu, didn't ask anything other than if we wanted to sit inside or outside. As this was a hamburger place, I ordered a hamburger. The hamburger tasted like a frozen burger. Was served on a basic bun. Fries were not fresh. The atmosphere was dull. The server had no personality. None of the bartenders even looked up. Nothing about the place said LGBTQ+ atmosphere. We were disappointed to say the least. Will not be returning.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

If you want a good time and some good eats, visit Teacup upstairs on the balcony. Great view to people watch and fun music.

1  Thank Baldylox
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing and our server was so sweet and accommodating! Thank you so much Rachael for making our visit special, we will definately be back

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Interesting place with good food. The staff is friendly and the queens are fun! Get ready for a great show from these lovely "ladies"

Been to Hamburger Mary's? Share your experiences!