For what is charged for a room, they still charge $9.95 for internet. I have stayed at hotels for less than half this price and get free internet. It is free, if you go in the lobby. Nobody wants to go to the lobby for a few minutes just to check our email.
Rooms are very nice. I asked at the front desk if they had any sunburn lotion, and the lady was very helpful and gave me 2 packets from the back room, that they keep for such situations, for us MN people I guess, that don't use enough sun screen. Did not know I had gotten that burned in the sun, while at Sebring, FL at the races.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa
- Four Points By Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Florida