“Great pizza, good draft beer list, good service”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 2,637 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 August 2017

All the pizza is great! Other dishes are good but not special. But I certainly go back for the pizza!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

At the entrance a true smily hostess, nice restaurant we enjoyed all the pictures in B&W of icons like Frank Sinatra, Audrey Hepburn, John Lenon and so on... I chose the exotic cauliflower pizza and it was outstanding, my partner is a meat lover and very picky about his pizzas, need to be thin, crispy, spicy and flavorful and he got it all!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We went by here with some friends. Customer service and food were very good. Nice atmosphere in this place. Real family fee to it.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

As long as you like your pizza on the "well-done" side (and I do) this is a great pizza place. Definitely on the pricey side, but always high-quality food. They have an eggplant marino dish where the eggplant is sliced VERY thin and covered with a delicious sauce. Probably some of the best eggplant I have had in a restaurant.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I have to eat here at least once a week to get my pizza fix! Try all of their pizzas but trust me when I say their traditional cheese pizza converted me, never thought I could enjoy a pizza without toppings. One thing though, if you're going to order takeout, ask for extra sauce on your pizza, will dry out if allowed to cool.

Been to Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza? Share your experiences!