“Good for an Adult Date Night.”

CineBistro at Hyde Park Village
Ranked #8 of 63 Fun & Games in Tampa
Reviewed 2 December 2013

If you want to relax, have a meal or snack & cocktail while you watch a movie, this is the place. No one under 21 allowed due to adult beverage policy, so it is relaxed and not frenetic. The stadium style seating, with swing tables are more than comfortable, and unless you are in the front row, not a bad seat in the house. The food is passable, but could be better for the prices charged.

Given the price of tickets and menu prices, it is not a cheap night out. Plus, you have to book on line well in advance if you want to ensure you get seats for the show time you want.

All in all, a great way to watch & enjoy a movie and a meal.

Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

After a lot of hinting, actually, direct requests...my husband finally gave in and took us on a date to cinebistro. I had been before but he had not. He loved the large chairs and the amount of space between aisles. I loved that he agreed that I was right and we should be seeing all of our movies here. People are respectful during the movies, the seats are roomy and comfortable and the staff is excellent. We purchased our tickets online and when we picked them up, I noticed they offered a military discount. I asked if it was necessary to purchase in store to receive it in the future, they said yes...but then they immediately asked if I would like a refund for the difference for the tickets I had already purchased. They took care of it quickly and happily. Excellent service.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

This place is quite nice. Its very different from any regular movie theater. Food not so great though.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Great way to splurge to see a movie, eat, and have some libations. Yes it's more expensive so you have to decide if it's worth the expense to experience patrons over 21, plush seating, ambiance, great food, and pampering.
A few tips would be to sit in the last row in the back in the middle and put your feet up, for new releases, pre purchase your tickets and pick your seats Tuesday afternoons, you have to arrive 30 minutes prior to time to order food/drinks, and if you like a strong drink ask for them to make one. Free parking is across the street in the garage.

1  Thank Cheryl C
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

This is a theatre/restaurant/bar. The seats are great and the food is exautic. It is pricy, so dont be surprised with the total on the bill. Totally worth it.