Been here for more than a month and I've enjoyed each day at the Residence Inn in Downtown Tampa. The staff couldn't have been kinder, from the front desk to the employees who make breakfast every. The room service has been consistent. Parking hasn't been much of a problem, though the lots tend to fill on weekends, worrying you that you might not get a spot. Room — king bed, sofa bed — is spacious. Plenty of workspace. Helps that it's connected to the Courtyard Marriott, which has a bit of a more lively lobby. That's important for me because I don't like working alone on my laptop. I'd rather be around people. Anyway, done with my tangent. This place was great and Shab, the director of sales, was helpful way before I even arrived, helping me coordinate my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn is Marriott's leading extended stay brand. We are equipped to give you the room to enjoy yourself on longer stays. Whether you are staying for one night or 6 months, our spacious suites with kitchens will certainly give you comforts that most hotels can't. We provide complimentary amenities that include a full hot buffet breakfast, light meal with all you can drink beer and wine Monday - Wednesday evenings and internet throughout the hotel! Our wonderful staff is here to do everything they can to ensure that your stay is flawless and comfortable. We look forward to serving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Tampa Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tampa Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Tampa Downtown Florida