Rooms were large and comfortable but pricey for the location. Spend the extra $25 and get right on the water.
Front desk was not as professional as I experiance at other Marriotts.
Free breakfast was very good. Service staff very friendly.
Parking ($8) accross the street was secure and well lit but the hotel offered no help with our luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn is Marriott's leading extended stay brand. We are equipped to give you the room to enjoy yourself on longer stays. Whether you are staying for one night or 6 months, our spacious suites with kitchens will certainly give you comforts that most hotels can't. We provide complimentary amenities that include a full hot buffet breakfast, light meal with all you can drink beer and wine Monday - Wednesday evenings and internet throughout the hotel! Our wonderful staff is here to do everything they can to ensure that your stay is flawless and comfortable. We look forward to serving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn Tampa Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tampa Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Tampa Downtown Florida