“Excellent”

Residence Inn Tampa Westshore/Airport
Ranked #58 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Pet friendly, clean, big rooms, excellent service, nice pool area.....excellent value!! Definitely recommend, will be staying here every weekend we come down for my husbands drill weekend. Staying here this weekend and love it!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Michellemariel
RIWestshoreGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Hi Michellemariel -

We love our military. We love our pets. We also love the fact that you felt your stay was excellent. See you next time!!

ri.tpaws.gm@marriott.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

I was here for an extended stay and being away from home during the holidays was not something I looked forward to. I found the facility to be well maintained and the best part of all was the staff. I was particularly appreciative of the late evening agent Natty Gonzalez. I have been in the customer care business for over 25 years and I found her to be genuinely cordial, professional, sincere. No request was too big or small and she saw that my requirements were met with a smile. AWESOME !

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Tanya B
Thank you Tanya B!

Your review of our Residence Inn is wonderful. We are so happy that you stayed with us for an extended period of time and that we were able to make your holidays a little more enjoyable. If you find yourself back in Tampa we look forward to see you again.

Pleasant View, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

The rooms here are BIG. The rooms are well decorated, comfortable, clean, and roomy. The breakfast was very very good. The staff also very very professional. No complainants. Will stay here and other Residence Inn's in the future. Thank You

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Tony O
Hello Tony1811 -

I can see from your profile that you have stayed in a few resorts. I am honored that you chose our hotel during your time in Tampa and that you will be staying at other Residence Inn's due to your positive experience with us.

See you next time.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

We arrived Jan 4th to stay one night before our cruise. The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make our stay a success after we had been screwed over by Expedia. I will never use Expedia again and I don't recommend them. I used them twice and twice I was sorely disappointed. However, the accommodations at the Residence Inn were superb, clean, well-appointed and exceeded our expectations. The free breakfast was outstanding with eggs, sausage, make-your-own waffles, juices, toast, cereal, bagels, potatoes, bacon, coffee, tea and pancakes. You can't go wrong and it is close to the airport and cruise terminal.

1 Thank Janhamil55103
Hello JanHamil55103 -

Although I am very sorry to hear that your vacation started off poorly, due to your experience with the 3rd party online booking website, I was excited to learn that my team was able to turn things around and have you leaving with a smile. I sincerely hope you had a wonderful cruise and the next time you are ready to "set sail" we will be here for you.

OCALA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

This hotel feels like be in home!

It was very clean.
We had a good sleep.
We was greeted by genuine smiles.
The staff valued us as a customers and persons, they are very help full and friendly.
Love the buffet, a lot of variety of food.
Fast check in & check out.
Close to everything.
What can I say ... A +

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SALVADOR M
Hello Salvador -

Your reivew of our hotel is very appreciated and right to the point. Allow me to do the same.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

Just to say, I have been to many Hotels when traveling with my Family to Tampa and Orlando Attraction parks and by far it was an excellent experience. Starting with the check in. We arrived later than we anticipated and was greeted with respect in the front counter and quickly did the check in process. Walking thru the hallways and elevators I noticed that everything was well organized and clean. Got to our room and all I could say was WOW! Everything from the Kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedrooms was spotless. The view was amazing! Waking up in the morning and walking to get out breakfast I was imagining the usual "Continental Breakfast" by my surprise I was catered with a buffet of options and the Belgian Waffles "are to die for". Personal from the kitchen were willing to help with no attitude and always with a big smile on their face. Check out was as easy as checking in. Just an all good experience and next time I'm in Tampa I'm definitely staying their again. Good Service,Food and Close to everything.

Room Tip: Well I stood at the Top Floor. Best View Is from the Top!
2 Thank Gilbert T
Thank you Gilbert T!

Nothing makes me happier, as a General Manager, than when my team exceeds the expectations of our guests. And yes...the Belgian waffles "are to die for." We will see you again.

OCALA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

“Hotel: Like Home, Staff: Like Family”
It was very clean , I had a good sleep, I was greeted by genuine smiles and a staff that valued me as a customer and person, best staff very help full , love the buffet a lot of variety,
fast check in & out, best price , close to everything , what can I say ... A +

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
1 Thank SALVADOR M