Residence Inn Tampa Westshore/Airport
Doubletree.com
US$193
US$160
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
US$200
US$170
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsinternational plazatwo bedroom suitefront deskraymond james stadiumfull kitchenbasketball courtfree breakfastkitchen areafresh fruitan extended staylarge malllocation is greatspring trainingrestaurants within walking distancemarriott propertiesfootball gamebreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 14 January 2010

We stayed at this Residence Inn so that we could be reasonably close to Busch Gardens, rather than having to drive all the way back to Orlando after playing all day. What a surprise this gem was. The customer service was outstanding, really and truly outstanding. We were also surprised by the evening social hour, on one night we had salads, soup, a selection of cheese and crackers with wine, beer and lemonade, all complimentary. On another night we had mexican foods. Both were wonderful.

The hot tub was perfect, we were there during a cold snap and the hotel had kept the hot tub really nice and hot and the pool was very warm.

The room was perfect, clean, tidy and very spacious. We thought that the street noise may be a problem but with the fan in the room running all the noises were completely blocked out.

This was a really great hotel. One of the best we've stayed in.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2009

I love newly remodeled Residence Inns, all of them. Nice rooms with everything you need and free hot breakfast with options at good prices. We shared a room with friends for one night, 4 adults. We left two cars for 7 nights and they were just as we left them when we returned.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2009

Met my husband there as he was doing business in the area and I wanted a few last days of summer. The rooms were average for a Marriot, there was no clock radio in the room which was irritating, but had flat screen TV and the regular amenities. The pool was pretty good, I was the only one there, which was kind of nice in a way, but the one day I decided to swim, the water tasted very salty and the bottom of the pool felt a bit slimy. I opted to drive to the beach for the remainder of my stay! I wanted to use the whirlpool, but one look at it changed my mine, especially after my experience in the pool. Business center was what you expect, there was a Starbucks in the lobby that was closed most of the day and they were charging almost $4 for a small coffee...I opted to drink the coffee in the room until I get out and about. The gym was typical, the TV's were way too loud and I could only find one remote control - again I was the only one in there. The one saving grace for me was the bed! It was like sleeping on clouds. The first morning I ended up sleeping until almost 9:00 am - which is UNHEARD of for me, usually up and moving by 7 every morning...I just couldn't help myself and let myself indulge. I would recommend this hotel, probably best for the business traveler, it's close enough to a mall with good restaurants and close to I275, plan on about 30 min to get to any beach if that's your plan.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2009

I love this property. They just remodeled the lobby. The staff is amaizing. Great restaurants in walking distance. I will be back to this property mostly because the staff is so nice. I like the rooms and location too, but GREAT service....very genuine people. Perfect for business travlers. They make you feel like home at this property
Nice treadmills too....

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2009

Our stay at the Residence Inn was fantastic.
Great studio suite, plenty of room, very clean.
Very helpful staff.
The breakfast and the evening buffet are very tasty and all served on china not the usual paper.
We would stay there again any time.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family