We stayed here 2 nights, and for the price, we found it great value. The welcome was warm, the rooms spacious and quiet, beds comfy and pool great. Only downside was that the breakfast selection on both days was very limited (even in comparion to other Springhill Suites we've used).
That aside, it has a big hotel 'feel' and a bonus is its clseness to the 2 major shopping malls in Tampa - Westshore and International.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa Westshore Airport is a recently renovated all-suite airport hotel in Tampa, Florida featuring accommodations with a refrigerator, microwave, and complimentary high speed Internet. We offer a an outdoor heated pool, a whirlpool and fitness center - all in a perfect location within the Westshore Business District and minutes from Tampa International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa Westshore Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Tampa Westshore Airport Florida