We got this hotel on priceline for $99 plus taxes and fees per night. The hotel was very lovely. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was very clean, the rooms were very large and very nice. It sounds funny, but I really thought they were very fancy rooms. The breakfast which is included was nice. Sausage gravy and biscuits, scrambled eggs, and all of the other usual stuff that comes on that type of breakfast bar. We were very pleased! The only thing that could have been better was if there were some places around there to eat late. We had gone to the Times Forum for a concert and wanted a late night snack and couldnt even find a decent convenient store. That of course is NOT the fault of the hotel. Give this one a shot, its a good one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa Westshore Airport is a recently renovated all-suite airport hotel in Tampa, Florida featuring accommodations with a refrigerator, microwave, and complimentary high speed Internet. We offer a an outdoor heated pool, a whirlpool and fitness center - all in a perfect location within the Westshore Business District and minutes from Tampa International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa Westshore Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Tampa Westshore Airport Florida