We stayed in Jan 2014 for 4 nights prior to taking a cruise from Tampa. Room was excellent, breakfast could have had some healthier options but was OK. Shuttle from Tampa Airport worked well - you need Info desk in Arrivals to call hotel. To Airport you need to book it at Reception night before. To Port it's the same but there's a small charge - in our case the shuttle driver wanted to delay our transfer by about 45 mins, so Receptionist phoned a local cab and the hotel paid for our transfer. That's what I call SERVICE. We ate in the hotel across the road, and at the 2 malls within a mile of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport is a recently renovated all-suite hotel featuring a refrigerator, microwave, and complimentary high speed Internet in all rooms. Our hotel features an outdoor heated pool, a whirlpool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport Florida