Stayed here before an early morning flight. Got a sixth floor room at the end of the hall overlooking the pool -- quiet and spacious, with almost no noise. Good bedding and towels, and nice bath products. Couch was functional, but not overly comfortable to read on for any length of time. Kitchenette was functional. Oddly, a full-length mirror was in the bathroom foyer, directly across from the bed - suppose some folks might like that. The carpet and floors were clean, but some of the other furniture like the decorative credenza hadn't been dusted for a while. Didn't get to sample breakfast, but coffee was available in the room and the lobby. The 5:30 am shuttle picked me up exactly on time and had me to the airport 10 minutes later. I'd definitely consider this hotel again for an extended stay or an overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa Westshore Airport is a recently renovated all-suite airport hotel in Tampa, Florida featuring accommodations with a refrigerator, microwave, and complimentary high speed Internet. We offer a an outdoor heated pool, a whirlpool and fitness center - all in a perfect location within the Westshore Business District and minutes from Tampa International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa Westshore Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Tampa Westshore Airport Florida