“Convenient and has all you need” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
SpringHill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport
Ranked #62 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Convenient and has all you need”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

Very nice hotel with a very reasonable price! It is very clean, has a pool & gym, there is free breakfast, free WIFI, free parking and it is close to shopping malls. It is close enough to drive into Tampa or over to St. Petes/Clearwater. I would stay here again if I return to Tampa.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Shawn S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We look forward to seeing you on future visits.

Shawn Stan, CHA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

I had the pleasure of staying in this Marriot chain hotel. The check-in was terrific, as we called ahead and our room was ready. The front desk staff (there were surprisingly two workers) were pleasant and friendly. We were provided with our room keys after a very smooth and efficient check-in.

The hotel staff helped to explain their amenities - exterior pool, work out area, business area and free breakfast buffet.

After checking in, we returned to inquire about the location to Busch Gardens (fifteen to twenty minutes away) and the malls for movies later in the evening (five minutes).

The room was clean and we were pleased. The room and hotel for that matter seemed to have been renovated recently.

The following morning, I had to bring a family member to the airport and it was easy - about five minutes away.

In closing - yes I would stay at this hotel again. The hotel was modern and clean. The location was outstanding. The room price was priced right. The staff was amazingly polite.

I would highly recommend it to families, business travelers and of course my friends.

Room Tip: I selected an upper floor at the end of the hallway (away from elevators). We faced the back parkin...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shawn S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you the wonderful comments about our property and staff. We are very glad to hear you had a great stay and cannot wait for your next visit. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything you need until then.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

Stayed here for a quick overnight and it was great! Front desk staff was very polite and helpful and I really liked how they had a smile on there face.

Rooms were nice as well. Beds were comfortable. I liked how the bathroom was nicely updated.
The only thing that was kind of rude was when we asked for a fruit at breakfast a few minutes before 6am and the lady working the breakfast was very rude saying breakfast hadn't started yet and we couldn't get anything.

Other than that, everything was great!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Shawn S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I'm very glad you enjoyed your time with us, but will have a discussion with the staff about how to address breakfast before we open. I'm very sorry you didn't enjoy that part of your stay and hope we can improve for your return visit. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make the situation better. We appreciate your business.

London, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

When we decided to visit Tampa for Spring Training this hotel wasn’t our first choice, but it was one of only a few available so we booked it.

We were pleasantly surprised. It’s a “value” style hotel where everything is serviceable. The room was clean, spacious enough and the fold out couch was perfect for our travelling companion.

If you like cereal, waffles, fruit, yogurt, industrial style scrambled eggs etc., the breakfast will suffice.

The pool was the best surprise. Some of the photos here make it appear a bit sketchy, but it was clean, surrounded by healthy foliage and a great place to hang out.

The location is perfect, close to the airport, malls, George M. Steinbrenner Field and lots of dining choices. The staff at the front desk, and breakfast area, were super helpful and seemed to genuinely care about our stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Suzie_Hatch
Shawn S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in 2015.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed here for the last weekend of July 2014. Had a great time. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean. The rooms we clean and the food was good. We had a great experience because we forgot our laptop and the hotel was wonderful to make Arrangements for us to get it back. The honesty of the staff was greatly appreciated. Thanks to all the wonderful staff and management like Shawn thanks so much.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Damaris M
Shawn S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
It was very nice to see you again and we look forward to a return visit in 2015 if it makes it into your plans. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about the staff. We appreciate it.

Bluffton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. We had a king bed that was comfortable and the room was very clean. We didn't hear noises from any of the other rooms which was a plus. The only down side to the room was the extremely loud air conditioner. Every time it turned on during the night I woke up. I would definitely stay here again. Also, I was happy with the breakfast selection and the coffee was actually good.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear the Air Conditioner kept you awake. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to make this situation right. I will have the maintenance department take a look to ensure it is operating properly for future visits. Please feel free to contact me at the property if you have any further comments. We appreciate the great comments about the staff.

Farmington Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I conducted a seminar here in July. The location to the airport and the shuttle was highly helpful. The rooms were neat and clean.
The whole experience of working with Virginia from the Sales team was a pleasure. She made sure my needs were met , she gave me great pricing on the conference room and made sure she showed me the room prior to the event so that we dont have any last minute surprises.
Being a Marriott platinum, I expect highest level of quality - and this hotel was spot on.
Will definitely return again to this property on my next trip to TPA.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I have shared your wonderful comments with Virginia and the staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and can't wait to see you again in the future. Safe Travels.