Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina
SailportSuites.com
US$151
US$143
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Busch Gardens(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$129
Hyatt.com
2,994 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungeconvention centerjoyce williamschampions sports barbalcony roomwater viewamalie arenabeautiful hotelvalet parkingthe river walklobby barybor citycity viewhockey gamerooftop pooltrolley stophigh floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I've stayed a few times at the Marriott Waterside in Tampa. I expect my first review wasn't completely positive as I mention "attention to detail" being needed. To provide an update...

Last week I lodged here and my stay was very good. The restaurant food on my arrival was excellent and the pork chop to be recommended. This was the only time I used the restaurant during my stay.

The gym equipment has been upgraded a bit and is better than during my first stay, though it is not current so do be aware. It's very usable so my comment is in no way intended to put anyone off using the facility.

Carl Fuller Jr looks after the Concierge Lounge in the mornings and does an excellent job of keeping everything just right. So is worthy of a mention in this review.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and will be happy to revisit.

Room Tip: The waterside rooms provide great views
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was by far one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. The staff was amazing and the service was great. The beds provided were extremely comfortable and the sizes of the rooms were great. If you get the right room you can get an excellent view of the times new forum stadium.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a stay at the Marriott waterside and loved this property. Right in the heart of downtown close to convention center. On site bars and restaurants were very good and close walk to other options. Concierge lounge features a great outdoor space and one of the more attentive staffs that I have experienced - particularly Carl who huddled to make sure everyone had what they need.

I stay 100+ nights annually. If you're in Tampa for business this is a great choice.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We were there after our son's competition downtown. The hotel is very nice and located right next to the convention center. They also have a nice sports bar with tons of sports memorabilia. Great place to eat if you are looking for something close by the convention center.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We have stayed in both the hotel and the Marina, and must say that this is our favorite hotel.
The Lobby is one of the most beautiful you will see.
The Marina has floating docks and excellent dockside assistance/service from Tony the Dock master.

Randy and Gaynor Dietz