Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina
US$174
  • Breakfast included
US$113
Doubletree.com
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
US$209
US$179
US$111
HIExpress.com
3,013 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungeconvention centerjoyce williamschampions sports barbalcony roomwater viewamalie arenabeautiful hotelvalet parkingthe river walklobby barybor citycity viewhockey gamerooftop pooltrolley stophigh floor
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stay at the Tampa Marriott Waterside one or two nights on business almost every week. On each trip I visit the concierge lounge for breakfast. The service provided there by Carl Fuller is consistently excellent. There is always fresh and delicious coffee, and several good choices for breakfast fare. Carl is always very pleasant and always makes me feel very comfortable and welcome. Thanks Carl!

Importantly, the service provided by Ricardo Arce ('Mo') and the front desk staff is "top shelf". The leadership that Mo provides differentiates the Waterside from all others. Sudi Roy, Trista Hill, Peter Pudela, Jacob Marsh, Robert Mokleyto all excel at customer service.They manage the check in, reservation needs and all other aspects of the front desk function with the utmost professionalism. They are the reason I choose to stay at the Marriott Waterside. The entire team is professional and their enthusiasm makes guests feel special. Thanks you Ricardo and Team!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Beautiful accommodations with a great AAA priced room. Love the hotel restaurant with all the sports being televised. All employees were thoughtful and professional. Location to St. Pete Times Forum and Tampa Convention Center is perfect! Walking distance away.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JediMom2087
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is not a beach hotel. This hotel is on the water and there's a beautiful marina nearby, but don't plan a Tampa beach vacation here. It's a very pretty Marriott and it's very clean and the staff is great, too. There's a big patio to sit outside over-looking the marina where you can enjoy cocktails or food. The executive lounge is nice too. Rooms are spacious and the view of the marina and bay is very pretty.

This hotel is walking distance to some nice waterfront restaurants like Jacksons.

My room was spacious, clean and standard Marriott quality. There was a patio and table that I sat on and worked in the afternoon to enjoy the afternoon breeze.

I dined at the hotel with a co-worker and we had a nice experience. Service and food were good.

Nice stay. Thanks, Marriott.

Room Tip: Get a view of Marina. Make sure you have a patio. Get high floor
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Have stayed at Marriott's all over the country and this was really a nice place to stay. Rooms were comfortable, beautiful view, elevators responded quickly for a hotel this size. Carl Fuller in the concierge lounge was just wonderful, attentive without being intrusive, pleasant and knowledgeable of the hotel and area. One of the bartenders in the lobby of the hotel was just wonderful as well, made specialty drinks just for our clients and remembered what I liked each night after just one visit, wish I had his name.

Room Tip: Waterview was beautiful; there are also some rooms with balconies.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Best Hotel I've ever stayed at. Waitress Stephanie V of the Waterside Restaurant was simply amazing. She made our visit so special. She remembered us and what we ordered and drank. We felt as if we were part of a family. Our visit to Tampa was because of my husbands serious illness wherein he was admitted to Tampa General Hospital, right across the river from the hotel. so Stephanie was the most compassionate person my daughter and I ever met. We told my husband that once he is better and can travel, we will bring him to this hotel for a vacation. It was that good. I highly recommend that when you visit, eat at the Waterside Restaurant and ask for Stephanie V. Great person.

Room Tip: my only complaint is that we had to pay for wifi
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family