“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North)
Ranked #45 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We enjoyed our stay. Had relatively no issues and thought the price $79, was excellent. We wanted a comfortable hotel w/a hot breakfast and this breakfast was delicious. Our room was clean and quiet, the bed was comfy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Alondonorosario, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our hotels.

hope to have you stay with us again.

regards,

General manager

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I travel frequently for my job, and stay in many hotels. The staff at this Hampton Inn were ABOVE AND BEYOND... They were not only professional, but very friendly and very helpful. The courtesies they extended were 5 star- from housekeeping services, to the breakfast wait staff everyone was smiling and happy to assist you or just extend a "Hello", and "Have a great day". One employee in particular that I would like to give a nod to is, Christopher Oliver. He helped with several items that I needed taken care of and always happy to do so. What a great asset he is to their team!
Thank you for making my stay at this Inn a pleasant experience!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay.
it's always a pleasure to know that we are taking care of our guests.

Hope to see you soon

regards,

Adriana Rosario-Londono

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I have stayed at plenty of hampton inn, Ones that are brand new ones that are old. This one is EXCEPTIONAL.. The staff there is one of the most wonderful and courteous people i have ever met. Christopher Oliver was one that i met every morning while he was greeting other people in breakfast he always had a smile on his face and would make jokes with us. This is a great sign of HAMPTONALITY!!!! Even though i was staying with family there i felt like i was home. MICHELLE was a great one as well.. always vibrant and i call tell she was always in good spirit when she spoke. ALISHA funny girl... she is a great tour guide if you need to go anywhere. PHIL great guy thanks for the cookies...

I would reccommend this hotel not because of what the hotel has in ammenties but because of the staff that makes every single person feel llike they are home and they can relax... Thank you for your HOSPITALITY IN HAMPTONALITY !!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Alondonorosario, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you fo taking the time to let us know of your experience in our hotel.

Please feel free to contact me when you are back in our side of town.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Up to Hampton standards which are high. It was an easy check in even though I was very late and the room was in perfect order and clean. It was ideal for my quick one night stay for business in the Tampa area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Alondonorosario, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you fo rtaking the time to let us know about your recent visit .

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This Hampton Inn was fantastic as far as Hampton's go. The rooms were very clean and cozy, the had a wonderful selection for breakfast, and the staff was fantastic! They were all so accommodating and kind. We had such a pleasant experience thanks to them. The shuttle was also a plus! It was very helpful to have as an accommodation while we were down there since we had no car. I would defiantly stay at this Hampton Inn again if given a choice.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us.
I'ts alwyas great to know that our staff is treating all our guest right.

once again,
thank you for statying with us.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

This Hampton appears older than other ones I have stayed at. It was still clean and spacious, just as Hamptons usually are. I was here buying a car and the deal was not quite done, so I had to stay over a night. Since I had some Hilton points and this hotel was near the dealership, I figured I'd just spend a night here. It fit my needs and I was glad to have a clean, quiet place to rest up for the drive back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Alondonorosario, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your car hunting needs. I hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Adriana Rosario

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Hotel rooms are average - small rooms with a microwave and refrigerator in a few rooms. The breakfast is mediocre especially if you stay longer due to lack of variety. Service is very good - the reception personnel went out of the way to assist me when required. The shuttle service which caters to the airport as well as anywhere within 5 miles was excellent with the drivers being very courteous and prompt. Free WiFi was very good

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. we are working towards remodeling the rooms next year and we continue to ensure all our guests have a great experience regardless of the reason they are stying in our hote.

look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Adriana Rosario