“Nice and easy”

Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North)
Ranked #53 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The cookies at the front desk are great, and the hotel is very clean. It's really nice that they pack a brown bag that you can take with you for your day. I also enjoyed the breakfast selection. The food was hot and there was plenty to choose from

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Alondonorosario, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us and I look forward to you staying with us again/

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The stay at the Hampton Inn on Waters Ave was great and the service there was pleasant. I slept well and everything was ready for me at the end of the day to come back to the room and relax. Friendly staff always greeted me and made me feel welcomed.

Chris,

I'm glad you had a great experience.

I hope you come back and stay with us again.

Adrianan Londono-Rosario

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This Hampton Inn, as experienced before in other states, was of great quality. The room was extremely well kept and clean, breakfast was amazing, and the staff was wonderful. The cleanliness of the hotel, including the laundry, pool and other common areas, was great. I was sad not to be able to extend my stay, which I needed to do at the last minute, because it was booked! I would definitely like to come back at another time, but this time on a leisure trip in order to enjoy more the stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.

I hope you come back to see us soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We enjoyed our stay. Had relatively no issues and thought the price $79, was excellent. We wanted a comfortable hotel w/a hot breakfast and this breakfast was delicious. Our room was clean and quiet, the bed was comfy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our hotels.

hope to have you stay with us again.

regards,

General manager

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I travel frequently for my job, and stay in many hotels. The staff at this Hampton Inn were ABOVE AND BEYOND... They were not only professional, but very friendly and very helpful. The courtesies they extended were 5 star- from housekeeping services, to the breakfast wait staff everyone was smiling and happy to assist you or just extend a "Hello", and "Have a great day". One employee in particular that I would like to give a nod to is, Christopher Oliver. He helped with several items that I needed taken care of and always happy to do so. What a great asset he is to their team!
Thank you for making my stay at this Inn a pleasant experience!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay.
it's always a pleasure to know that we are taking care of our guests.

Hope to see you soon

regards,

Adriana Rosario-Londono

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I have stayed at plenty of hampton inn, Ones that are brand new ones that are old. This one is EXCEPTIONAL.. The staff there is one of the most wonderful and courteous people i have ever met. Christopher Oliver was one that i met every morning while he was greeting other people in breakfast he always had a smile on his face and would make jokes with us. This is a great sign of HAMPTONALITY!!!! Even though i was staying with family there i felt like i was home. MICHELLE was a great one as well.. always vibrant and i call tell she was always in good spirit when she spoke. ALISHA funny girl... she is a great tour guide if you need to go anywhere. PHIL great guy thanks for the cookies...

I would reccommend this hotel not because of what the hotel has in ammenties but because of the staff that makes every single person feel llike they are home and they can relax... Thank you for your HOSPITALITY IN HAMPTONALITY !!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Alondonorosario, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you fo taking the time to let us know of your experience in our hotel.

Please feel free to contact me when you are back in our side of town.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Up to Hampton standards which are high. It was an easy check in even though I was very late and the room was in perfect order and clean. It was ideal for my quick one night stay for business in the Tampa area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Alondonorosario, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you fo rtaking the time to let us know about your recent visit .

Hope to see you soon.